February 7 sign-in

RangerRickL
RangerRickL Posts: 8,469 Member
Did I exercise for at least 20 minutes?
Did I stay within my calorie budget for the day?
Did I keep track of everything I ate and drank?

Replies

• RangerRickL
    Hi @soda80 what you just described is a Pass day. Any day in which one of us misses our UAC daily target, we have a Pass Day. To finish February in the Winners Circle, one must track everyday intake of calories; exercise at least 20 minutes; and consume no more than your personal target number of calories or kilocalories, depending on how you express that concept.
    I had a Pass Day yesterday since I blew all the accountability targets. No exercise; no tracking; and undoubtedly, more than my target calories. Welcome to the Team!
  • soda80
    soda80 Posts: 26 Member
    I'll take the pass day! Thanks Rick
  • SweetPeasMom55
    SweetPeasMom55 Posts: 3,385 Member
    This internet business not working is starting to wear on my nerves but as it's happening through out the town I can't complain. I don't own a business and my livelihood doesn't depend on it. I just can't check in with you guys as often as I would like.

Have a great day everyone!!
  • MsMarlaJean
    MsMarlaJean Posts: 1,741 Member
    Another Gorgeous, albeit cold, S.E. Alaska! Hopefully I will get a walk in on my lunch break and maybe some rebounding in the evening....if not both, one or the other :smile:

Have a TERRIFIC Tuesday MFPalz!
  • phoebelayla
    phoebelayla Posts: 1,164 Member
    Went hard at spin class this am and I am feeling good. I ate the oatmeal that I pre-logged and I got this day!

Dealing with a fence blown over in the storm, leak in the shower (construction has been ongoing for months...) and an electrical issue. You know, on top of the rest of life and my son's broken ankle. No worries, it won't get me today. Lol.

Happy Tuesday!!!
  • bocasdelbobdog
    bocasdelbobdog Posts: 47 Member
    edited February 2017
    I might have to get back on track and participating and such. I am up a couple pounds. It ain't horrible but I don't want them. I went and sat on a spin bike this morning for 700 cal. Not a class. There was a class that I could have like overlapped into, but I didn't want to play it that way.
    I am getting to where I don't like all that out of the saddle action. Knees and back ugh I am getting old. But I am kind of a spectacle out there in the weight and machine yard. Hey, I am the guy with a puddle under him.
    Back... felt good enough to spin but I packed it in at minute 59. I think I played that right.
    Buddy... I went an seen Buddy. We played on the slides. I don't know what they call that kind of playground appurtenance. Buddy wasn't climbing the same. He wasn't alternating feet so he was kind of playing Mr. Strongfoot. Buddy is a little bit hard on my back but he is even better for my heart than spin.
    Kids were playing with us. I was quite charmed by that. I think Buddy was too. He loves that playground thing. He tries wandering around under it in his walker. I let him. It kinda works.
    A little kid kind of glommed on to us. He was fascinated by Buddy's equipment. I strapped him in for about four minutes. I shouldn't be doing that but I know all of you guys as kids got a ride in somebody's wheelchair. That kid wanted to play with Buddy. He wants to push him around and stuff. Alright, alright but I got to keep close track of that stuff.
    Buddy is happy as a clam I don't mind telling you.
    PTA meeting tonight. I bet you a dollar my name comes up.
    I should put a plot of my heart rate today. For that 59 minutes I did a straight shot. So I didn't break out for other exercises. So I got kind of close to a steady state heart rate average.
    Get it? I almost got an hour at running a 90% average. I want it to be a nice flat smooth average. This is what I want for endurance and today was kind of on track for that.
    Anyway...
    90dg10uw0xb7.jpg
    @phoebelayla hey, oatmeal, I bet you an me got the same diet. (except for beer)

• lovesretirement
    lovesretirement Posts: 2,661 Member
    Exercise? Yes 25 minute dog walk
    Tracked? Yes
    Within calories? Yes
  • tinacuso
    tinacuso Posts: 4,262 Member
    Did I exercise for at least 20 minutes? Yes, went downhill skiing
    Did I stay within my calorie budget for the day? Yes
    Did I keep track of everything I ate and drank? Yes
  • MiamiSeoul
    MiamiSeoul Posts: 1,809 Member
    Yes x 3

194 minutes including two walks, 24 minutes of calisthenics & 20 minutes SworkIt stretching

I have DOMS so bad from the stair challenge I completed yesterday (1,834 stairs), I can barely move! However, I know my body needs me to move or it just tightens more. Tomorrow's exercise will only include Yoga & some stretching!!!

Good night!
  • pwrfl1
    pwrfl1 Posts: 673 Member
    E-yes
    C- yes
    T-yes
  • Luckee_me
    Luckee_me Posts: 1,426 Member
    Did I exercise for at least 20 minutes? Yes
    Did I stay within my calorie budget for the day? Yes
    Did I keep track of everything I ate and drank yes
  • Shutterbuggg
    Shutterbuggg Posts: 196 Member
    Exercise? Yes. 5 o'clock class and met my 10k step goal
    Calories/Tracking? Yep! Saved up about 700 exercise calories today.
  • RangerRickL
    A good day in the desert. qcp4e80tbt8e.jpg
    Exercise: hiking in the mountains
    Tracking: ok
    Calories: under limit
  • fitqueenbess
    fitqueenbess Posts: 372 Member
    Beautiful pic!
    January 7 - yes x three. Ski day number three. We've been skiing from 9 to 3:15. It was a wet, snowy day with half the day in the clouds. Visibility was terrible at times so we stayed close to the trees and did the easy bumps as they slow down the pace of the skiing (and increased the burn.)
  • SheilaCali
    SheilaCali Posts: 737 Member
    Exercise: 30 min Tracy Anderson DVD
    Calories: within limit
    Tracking: yes, and that's a good thing. Skipped dessert and had popcorn instead- win!
  • RunningMom1038
    RunningMom1038 Posts: 144 Member
    Yes, yes, and yes!
  • phoebelayla
    phoebelayla Posts: 1,164 Member
    Yes x 3. Spin class today and I went hard. My legs are feeling it tonight- in a good way!
  • Chatiann
    Chatiann Posts: 13 Member
    YES tracked
    YES under limit
    YES exercise 5 hrs house painting + 15 min walk.
    Staying very focused. Just watched some documentaries on Netflix on food and nutrition etc. So I'm very motivated to continue to eat healthy!
    Be good everybody :)
  • cdjackson568
    cdjackson568 Posts: 81 Member
    Exercise 30 min walk
    Calories yes
    Tracking yes