Looking for SW buddies

Options
j2e3h4
j2e3h4 Posts: 9 Member
Hi My name is Julie. Just joined the group and was wondering if anyone wanted to buddy up with me. I don't belong to a SW group but trying to follow by myself. I'm 57 years old, please don't let that put you off... Lol.I still have a young mind

Replies

• gemma_yidette
    gemma_yidette Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Hi Julie, I follow slimming world from home to and am back on it after a few naughty weeks. Friend request sent X
  • Pinkemi
    Pinkemi Posts: 963 Member
    Options
    I am also following SW from home.. :-)
  • SookieWells
    SookieWells Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    Hi, I have recently joined Slimming World online and I'm surprised to find that there isn't a forum on the website to chat to other people. I have friend requested all above people - I need all the support I can get lol :smile:
  • Suzanne98009113
    Options
    Morning.
    I am following slimming world. I go to a local group on a Thursday after work. I have followed the plan since 2008 and yo yo'ed as soon as I get to 13.10 something goes wrong. I still attend group to stop me going too wild but do my best.
    This year I am thinking 4th time lucky as I am now below the magic 13.10 and have been for 3 months.
    So today is the WI my Bestie is coming with me to group and we are going to get to target this time.Feeling very positive and determined. ( Setting the diary to our way and going for it. )
  • ButterflyEffect291
    Options
    Hey all just joined mfp and sw online I'm sending you all a request :)
  • inspiredxmas
    inspiredxmas Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I just started SW and now tonight, I have joined FP. Please add me to the group. I would do this myself if I knew how lol (still figuring this site out)
  • leahcollett1
    leahcollett1 Posts: 807 Member
    Options
    im also doing sw from home, and counting calories on here..i suffer from an under active thyroid so i dont want to go to class just yet
  • dragon1949
    dragon1949 Posts: 15 Member
    edited January 2017
    Options
    Hi I am also trying to do slimming world at home. I also have an under active thyroid and battling to lose weight. I am 67 lol but up for a challenge. Age is just a number.
  • Tea_A_Holic
    Tea_A_Holic Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    I am doing Slimming World, but going to group, as well as using MFP intermittently, I have several conditions including Under-active Thyroid, PCOS and Type 2 Diabetes.
    The Thyroid being under active, if treated, can not be used as a reason because the medication brings levels up to normal
  • Fivefootcaloriecounter
    Options
    Also following slimming world xx