February 13 sign-in

Options
RangerRickL
RangerRickL Posts: 8,469 Member
Did I exercise for at least 20 minutes?
Did I stay within my calorie budget for the day?
Did I keep track of everything I ate and drank?

Replies

• SweetPeasMom55
    SweetPeasMom55 Posts: 3,385 Member
    Options
    So the mouse is still in the garage. My thought is there is never just one mouse so seeing this slow fat mouse waddle when I open the door bothers me. Does he not know the mouse rules of going by the side of the walls and not going down the center of the garage so I can see him? I mentioned said mouse to husband who just kind of blew me off. So I asked hubby if he had been keeping up with the yard and the doggy doo doo. He's like nope. So yesterday in the pouring rain I spent an hour outside cleaning up the yard then I set traps in the garage. I can only hope he goes towards the usual spots. I stayed within my calories but when I am mad at my husband I eat his junk food so I ate part of his Napoleon. Did I enjoy it no I ate it just for spite which was no reason at all. Guess I got to work on my anger management. ;)
  • RangerRickL
    Options
    0dci784oe3wo.jpg
    This morning was chaotic. I've got to get back to the rhythm of being home and going to work. Seemed like I spent the entire early morning putting things away. Got in my 20 minutes of active stretching, BUT, I have not done my oh-so-necessary cardio. I'm making the accountability commitment right now to get that done before I report in tonight. Thanks for being the team that I can share this with.
    Rick
  • am_change
    am_change Posts: 1,010 Member
    Options
    Yes x 3!!! At last!
    Next year I am definitely having the flu vaccination. Almost better phewww.
    Well done everyone you're all doing so well.
    Ew to the mice! My cat went through an awful phase of finding rats last year. Really hoping that's never repeated. Good luck find in your rhythm again Rick.
  • SweetPeasMom55
    SweetPeasMom55 Posts: 3,385 Member
    Options
    Today at work was soup day. A bunch of my coworkers brought in soup so we could judge them. I literally did a taste test of each one. 2 I loved the rest I wouldn't ever eat again. Lol My one coworker goes how can you literally just taste each one? Easy I wanted to be fair and try them all but knew just tasting each one would measure a small bowl. Next week is bowling night.. That I think I will pass on.lol
  • pwrfl1
    pwrfl1 Posts: 673 Member
    Options
    E- DVD
    C- yes
    T- yes
  • pears734
    pears734 Posts: 496 Member
    Options
    Exercise? Yes; 38 minutes of strength training, a 30 minute run, a 55 minute hike, and 32 minutes of walking to and from work
    Calories? Yes
    Tracking? Yes; even the two cookies I had at work haha
  • fitqueenbess
    fitqueenbess Posts: 372 Member
    Options
    FEBRUARY 13 - Yuck on the mouse! @2020pinktogo . Sounds like you have a good plan to take care of the problem. Who needs a man? You've got this!

Exercise - Yes - Morning yoga, noon Body Pump class
    Tracking - Yes - Easy peasy now that I am back in control of what I eat.
    Calories - Yes - I just followed the pre-tracked plan.

@RangerRickL - I had an extra day to adjust but I'm right there with you trying to get back into the routine. That 6 AM yoga was struggle!
  • MiamiSeoul
    MiamiSeoul Posts: 1,809 Member
    Options
    Did I exercise for at least 20 minutes? Yes, 108 minutes

78 minutes walking + 30 minutes SworkIt stretching

Did I stay within my calorie budget for the day? Yes
    Did I keep track of everything I ate and drank? Yes
  • RangerRickL
    Options
    Ok! Walked on the treadmill enough to say I did it. Can't really get into it after 7:30 pm.
    Calories:under by 297
    Tracking: ok
    Exercise: walking for 30 minutes plus morning active stretch for 25 minutes
  • hkaccompanist
    hkaccompanist Posts: 100 Member
    Options
    Exercise... walking
    Calorie... 3 kcal left... whew!
    Tracking... done
    Say Yes to all!
  • NameItNClaimIt
    NameItNClaimIt Posts: 79 Member
    Options
    February 12
    Did I exercise for at least 20 minutes? Yes

February 13
    Did I exercise for at least 20 minutes? Yes
  • lamlamsmakeover
    lamlamsmakeover Posts: 6,574 Member
    Options
    Did I exercise for at least 20 minutes? YES -- another 30 min walk this evening but walked alone. I'm surprised that I've been able to fit the exercise in, but this challenge means a lot to me.

Did I stay within my calorie budget for the day? YES

Did I keep track of everything I ate and drank? YES
  • RunningMom1038
    RunningMom1038 Posts: 144 Member
    Options
    Unfortunately, today is pass day #2 for me. I tracked and stayed under, but I was all ready to run when my son got a nosebleed. It is still bleeding 15 minutes later, so we're looking at an ER trip, rather than a run for me.
  • SheilaCali
    SheilaCali Posts: 737 Member
    Options
    Mouse (rats) tales/tails...my laundry room is tacked on the back of my house. I have to go outside and walk around to it- ugh. It still has some holes open to the elements, and I don't just mean rain and dirt, but unlawful rodentia as well (thanks hubby). I trapped a rat on a glue trap- sick. Now I'm not sure if the poopies are from the old rat (that settled after the flooding we had in there a couple of weeks ago), or new ones. Ah, the joys of living in paradise (SoCal).

Exercise: 2 more hours (at least) of house cleaning. Mom-in-law countdown: 1 day before arrival
    Calories: actually had to eat some more!
    Tracking: yes I am. Accidentally tore off 1/3 of a homemade cookie- you better believe I loved it! I made 5 1/2 dozen and ate a total of 2...NOT 2 dozen, but only 2. That's a win. My hubby ate 4 dozen in 4 days. He sucks (but I love him so). We gave the rest to our neighbors.
  • Shutterbuggg
    Shutterbuggg Posts: 196 Member
    Options
    I wish mice were like the friendly mice on Cinderella.. Oh how disappointing it was to grow up find out they are just a nuisance and don't actually help with housework. @2020pinktogo Just get a cat and it should solve your problem! And kitty cuddles could help with your anger management. :wink:
    @am_change so glad you are out of the woods! The flu is evil!
    @RunningMom1038 I hope your son is ok now! :( Surely the increased heart rate from that event counts as exercise?

Exercise? Yep! We did ring dips and rows today so my arms are pretty worthless now.
    Calories/Tracked? Stayed well under even with going to happy hour with my soccer team tonight! Hooray!
  • RunningMom1038
    RunningMom1038 Posts: 144 Member
    Options
    @Shutterbuggg , yes, he is fine now. Thank you. He bled for an hour total, and luckily, it stopped before the doctor cauterized it. We've dealt with nosebleeds before, but an hour-long nosebleed was new to me!
  • debmacke
    debmacke Posts: 14 Member
    edited February 2017
    Options
    Pass day #1
    Came down with a viral URI
    Exercise? No
    Calories? Yes
    Track? Yes