February 14 sign-in

Options
RangerRickL
RangerRickL Posts: 8,469 Member
Did I exercise for at least 20 minutes?
Did I stay within my calorie budget for the day?
Did I keep track of everything I ate and drank?

Replies

• RangerRickL
    Options
    Happy Valentine's Day to you all!
    I could not resist the mouse-theme since our dear friend, @2020pinktogo loves them so much!! Good morning, Sue!
  • MiamiSeoul
    MiamiSeoul Posts: 1,809 Member
    Options

cthsotz8sfsx.jpg

Valentine's Day, also called Saint Valentine's Day or the Feast of Saint Valentine, is an annual holiday celebrated on February 14. It originated as a Western Christian liturgical feast day honoring one or more early saints named Valentinus, and is recognized as a significant cultural and commercial celebration in many regions around the world, although it is not a public holiday in any country.

• SweetPeasMom55
    SweetPeasMom55 Posts: 3,385 Member
    Options
    LOL Rick come this weekend if that mouse makes an appearance I am going to break out the shovel. I can't splat him the plan is to stun him and get him outside. ;)
  • RangerRickL
    Options
    gdxk7bybpnwf.jpg
    I got this card from my granddaughter, Lucy. Inside it says,"To my pun-loving grandpa. It's a Cupig
  • am_change
    am_change Posts: 1,010 Member
    Options
    Love the cupig!

Happy Valentine's Day everyone.

Exercise:yes. Met friends for a walk.
    Calories:yes.
    Tracking: yes.

The ill health disaster continues. My husband woke up at 3am with either a sickness bug or food poisoning. Really hope me and the 12-month-old give this one a miss. And now, bizarrely, my tongue really hurts. What on earth?! Who gets a painful tongue?! Hoping it's just that I'm run down. On the plus side I have no desire for late night snacking. Night all. Hope you've had a better day!

• Shutterbuggg
    Shutterbuggg Posts: 196 Member
    Options
    Say it ain't so @am_change ! You poor thing :( I hope your household gets back to feeling 100% very soon

Happy Valentines Day to you all! Here is to your will power to avoid the chocolates as much as you can today. Save it for tomorrow when its 50% off! :p
  • lovesretirement
    lovesretirement Posts: 2,661 Member
    Options
    Exercise? Yes 30 minute aerobic DVD/lots of walking at son's house helping out with the baby
    Tracking? Yes
    Within calories? Yes
  • pwrfl1
    pwrfl1 Posts: 673 Member
    Options
    E-yes, SL 5x5
    T-yes
    C-yes
  • pears734
    pears734 Posts: 496 Member
    Options
    Happy Valentine's Day!

Exercise? Yes; an hour run and 32 minutes of walking to and from work
    Calories? Yes
    Tracking? Yes
  • fitqueenbess
    fitqueenbess Posts: 372 Member
    Options
    FEBRUARY 14 - Happy Valentine's Day to all. I did have a bite of chocolate... but I tracked it!

Exercise - Yes, Morning swim (learned (attempted) to do flip turns after watching it on youtube) Midday walk was rained out.
    Tracking - Yes
    Calories - Yes

• debmacke
    debmacke Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Pass day #2
    Still sick, hoping tomorrow is better.
    Exercise? No
    Calories? Yes
    Track? Yes

• SheilaCali
    SheilaCali Posts: 737 Member
    Options
    Cute Cupig!

Exercise: 30 min Jillian Michaels Shred-It with Weights kettlebell level 2. Time to return to library. Glad I didn't buy it, as some of the moves are too much for me and possibly unsafe. Also cleaned a couple more hours for in-law's arrival. All but shower done- whew.
    Calories: within limits, even with chocolate covered strawberries. Those are too good to enjoy just once a year!
    Tracking: It was hard to figure cals for the choc berries, as size matters!
  • hkaccompanist
    hkaccompanist Posts: 100 Member
    Options
    I cannot remember if I still have my last pass... if so, I am definitely using it today. Terrible eating habits (ate half boxes of chocolate and whole bag of sunflower seeds as snacks), I logged everything though. Exercise... well, my little valentine caught a stomach virus, so I spent the whole day hanging out with him and cleaned up my closet. Hubby cooked special meal: shrimp scampi with spaghetti squash (for me) and linguine (for them).

• RunningMom1038
    RunningMom1038 Posts: 144 Member
    Options
    Back on track today! Exercised, tracked it all, and stayed under for the day!
  • Shutterbuggg
    Shutterbuggg Posts: 196 Member
    Options
    Exercise? Yep Went to the 5 oclock class. We did an exercise called "man makers" and they live up to their name. I was toast after the workout!
    Calories/Tracking? Yep! I stayed away from all the sweets today. I had about 1000 exercise calories left for the day. I was going to make brownies last night to eat into those but I was too tired. LOL
  • MiamiSeoul
    MiamiSeoul Posts: 1,809 Member
    Options
    am_change wrote: »
    Love the cupig!

Happy Valentine's Day everyone.

Exercise:yes. Met friends for a walk.
    Calories:yes.
    Tracking: yes.

The ill health disaster continues. My husband woke up at 3am with either a sickness bug or food poisoning. Really hope me and the 12-month-old give this one a miss. And now, bizarrely, my tongue really hurts. What on earth?! Who gets a painful tongue?! Hoping it's just that I'm run down. On the plus side I have no desire for late night snacking. Night all. Hope you've had a better day!

Here we go again, unbelievable!
  • am_change
    am_change Posts: 1,010 Member
    Options
    Thanks for the sympathy and good health vibes uac family. Tongue continues to be odd with little bumps but no vomiting so I'm happier with that hand the health gods have dealt me to be honest than what could have been.
  • cdjackson568
    cdjackson568 Posts: 81 Member
    Options
    Exercise 30 minute walk
    Calories yes
    Tracking yes
  • lamlamsmakeover
    lamlamsmakeover Posts: 6,574 Member
    Options
    Did I exercise for at least 20 minutes? YES (30 min outdoor walk)
    Did I stay within my calorie budget for the day? YES
    Did I keep track of everything I ate and drank? YES