Hello all!

Options
help1986
help1986 Posts: 3 Member
Hello everyone I am currently on victoza just increased to 1.8mg. I started back in December 2016. So far I have lost 27 pounds. My ins won't cover saxenda so we are seeing how victoza goes. So far I am very happy with results and loss of appetite and cravings. I am also very happy to fins this group! Would love some friends on here as well!

Replies

• Masonless
    Masonless Posts: 139 Member
    Options
    Hello. I just started today on Victoza 1.6. Hope it goes well for both of us.
  • LisaTRM
    LisaTRM Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    You can friend request me if you would like. That is awesome progress! Keep up the good work!
  • Trawnagal
    Trawnagal Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    I started Dec 27, lost 15 lbs so far... halfway to my goal. Just went up to 2.4 dose
  • ChrissyB4848
    ChrissyB4848 Posts: 87 Member
    Options
    It's been one year for me. I'm down to 141lbs from 226. I'm 5'5 and 33 years old. I'm down 127lbs from my highest. Saxenda saved me from myself. I'm so relieved.
  • onlysony72
    onlysony72 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    I have been on Saxenda for a month...finally made it to the highest dose. What eating plan works best for you on this medication?
  • kbshuler1
    kbshuler1 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I just started today. 5'3", SW:226, 34 years old. I feel like I have tried everything and I am really hoping this works. I would also love to hear what kind of meal plan has worked well
  • ChrissyB4848
    ChrissyB4848 Posts: 87 Member
    Options
    I didn't follow a strict plan. I wanted to be sure that I was able to maintain the lifestyle after I stopped the medication. For me, it was all about portion control and water. I started out eating half or less than what I wanted to eat. It wasn't always easy. But, yesterday I bought a size 4 skirt and I'm wearing 26 jeans. It's worth the 10months it took to get here! It's been over a year and I stopped taking the medication a week ago.
  • QuueneBee2
    QuueneBee2 Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    Congrats hon!!! Awesome job and size 4!!!!! Ehhhh
    That's great