February 18 sign-in

Options
RangerRickL
RangerRickL Posts: 8,469 Member
Did I exercise for at least 20 minutes?
Did I stay within my calorie budget for the day?
Did I keep track of everything I ate and drank?

Replies

• lovesretirement
    lovesretirement Posts: 2,661 Member
    Options
    Exercise? Yes housework
    Tracking Yes
    Within calories? Yes
  • SweetPeasMom55
    SweetPeasMom55 Posts: 3,385 Member
    Options
    We had a beautiful day today so I ran around town and tried to make a list for everything I could think of that needed to be done. I think I got it all done plus laundry and I made my husband one of his favorites for dinner. This week I am at the branch twice so it will mean doing a wee bit more traveling and making sure I have everything a little bit planned for the week as my commute time will be more than 2 min. LOL It's suppose to be a great week for weather so I'm feeling pretty positive. Have a great night!
  • cdjackson568
    cdjackson568 Posts: 81 Member
    Options
    Exercise 4 hrs cleaning!
    Calories yes
    Tracking yes
  • RangerRickL
    RangerRickL Posts: 8,469 Member
    Options
    Hello,
    I have 2 of my granddaughters here tonight. I took them to see the Batman Lego movie. It was fun!
    I am very tired tonight so I am reporting in early.
    I got up at 5:30, did my exercise; stayed under my calories limit and did my tracking
    See you tomorrow!
  • pwrfl1
    pwrfl1 Posts: 673 Member
    Options
    E-yes DVD
    T-yes
    C-yes
  • SheilaCali
    SheilaCali Posts: 737 Member
    Options
    Batman Lego movie was definitely fun, especially with all the kids in the audience (hubby included)! Had some movie popcorn too, but only a few handfuls. It was enough.
    Exercise: 40 min slow walk- a little too slow, but mom-in-law uses a cane. Whatcha gonna do? It was nice to get out after being cooped up the day before.
    Calories: Within limits
    Tracking: hated to count that 1/2 blueberry turnover, and I didn't have enough cals for a whole one. A win! I would've ate the whole thing last year.
    Tomorrow we're making homemade pizza and ravioli- lots of dangerous carbs. Whatcha gonna do? Eat lots of salad, right?
  • tinacuso
    tinacuso Posts: 4,256 Member
    Options
    Did I exercise for at least 20 minutes? Yes, went for a 40 minute walk
    Did I stay within my calorie budget for the day?yes
    Did I keep track of everything I ate and drank? yes
  • fitqueenbess
    fitqueenbess Posts: 372 Member
    Options
    February 17 - Yes x 3 - Body Pump at noon, evening 3.8 mile walk through the hilly wooded trails.
    February 16 - Yes x 3 - PIYO class at the Y
  • karenleona
    karenleona Posts: 3,959 Member
    Options
    Tracked food
    Under calories.
    Walked for an hour in grocery store going back and forth cause I kept forgetting things. Then went up and down the stairs many times getting it all in the house!
  • debmacke
    debmacke Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Exercise? Yes, hour walk with the family (also squeezed lunges and running into the walk) and about a half hour of Wii Sports.
    Calories? Yes
    Track? Yes
  • pears734
    pears734 Posts: 496 Member
    Options
    Exercise? Yes; 35 minutes of strength training and a 20 minute run
    Calories? Yes
    Tracking? Yes
  • Shutterbuggg
    Shutterbuggg Posts: 196 Member
    Options
    Exercise? Yes, took a couple long walks
    Calories/tracking? Yes, thankfully I had a lot of exercise calories and met my goals
  • lamlamsmakeover
    lamlamsmakeover Posts: 6,574 Member
    Options
    Pass Day 1 -- Hosted a baby shower for my sister-in-law. I didn't really eat formal meals yesterday, just grazed here and there before, during and after the shower. I was so exhausted that exercise was out of the question. The shower was a success, and I'm glad it's over so I can get back to my daily routine.