February 19 sign-in

Options
RangerRickL
RangerRickL Posts: 8,469 Member
Did I exercise for at least 20 minutes?
Did I stay within my calorie budget for the day?
Did I keep track of everything I ate and drank?

Replies

• RangerRickL
    RangerRickL Posts: 8,469 Member
    Options
    idu5k9i3cv1k.jpg
    Photo of folks enjoying the sun and warmth alongside Lake Michigan. We are having a record breaking February heat wave. My mom always says, "Don't spoil a sunny day by worrying about the clouds of some tomorrow." Ok...I won't.
    Rick
  • SweetPeasMom55
    SweetPeasMom55 Posts: 3,385 Member
    Options
    Today is not as warm as yesterday but the sun is out. So I got on the scale this morning and I have gained a few lbs. I knew I would as I am on a clinical trial for one of my daughters colleagues and the minimum amount of calories I could eat with the drug was 1500. I usually stay at the 1200 to stay at the weight I like. 1500 keeps me at this weight. :/ MFP says my minimum intake is 1200 but I am ok with the 1500. As I am past the first few weeks of getting use to the drug I can now change my routine and see if I can knock off the weight.

It's not like I had to eat much more just a cookie LoL But why is it you have to exercise your butt off to compensate for that cookie.

I think today is going to be veggie man day. My daughter wants to go too. Part of me is excited to go out all together the other part is like hmmm I hope she brings cash. ;)

Have a great day everyone!!
  • lovesretirement
    lovesretirement Posts: 2,661 Member
    Options
    Exercise? Yes 25minute dog walk
    Tracking? Yes
    Within calorie range? Yes
  • pears734
    pears734 Posts: 496 Member
    Options
    Exercise? Yes; 2 hours of walking throughout the day
    Calories? Yes
    Tracking? Yes
  • cdjackson568
    cdjackson568 Posts: 81 Member
    Options
    Exercise 20 min walk
    Calories yes
    Tracking yes
  • fitqueenbess
    fitqueenbess Posts: 372 Member
    Options
    JANUARY 19 - @RangerRickL - Rick, your mother is a wise woman!

Exercise - Yes - swimming 45 minutes - still working on those flip turns.
    Tracking - yes
    calories - yes
  • pwrfl1
    pwrfl1 Posts: 673 Member
    Options
    E-yes DVD
    T-yes
    C-you betcha
  • Shutterbuggg
    Shutterbuggg Posts: 196 Member
    Options
    Exercise? Yep! 90 min at my soccer game today. Feels good to be back in season
    Calories/tracking? Every bite. Really heavy dinner but still under
  • MiamiSeoul
    MiamiSeoul Posts: 1,809 Member
    Options

Feb. 16 yes x 3; 138 minutes of exercise
    78 minutes walking + 26 minutes day 16 Feb. challenges + 18 minutes circuit training + 10 minutes ski machine + 6 minutes stretching

Feb. 17 NO! Way, way over! 68 minutes of exercise
    33 minutes walking + 35 minutes day 17 Feb. challenges

Feb. 18 0 minutes of exercise, good with food & logging

Feb. 19 yes x3; 221 minutes
    164 minutes walking + 30 minutes cardio kickboxing + 27 minutes day 18 Feb. challenges

I'm not going to make the winners' circle this month, but I'll continue to post. Best wishes everyone!
  • lamlamsmakeover
    lamlamsmakeover Posts: 6,574 Member
    Options
    Pass day 2 -- Had my date meal with hubby, kind of a celebratory meal for getting through my SIL's baby shower yesterday. I am not a very social person and wanted everything to be perfect for the party I hosted, so today was a relaxing, stress-free day. I did get a 45-min walk in with hubby because today, in WI, the temp was 64!
  • lamlamsmakeover
    Options
    a4fgnah5k7re.jpg
    Here is a pic from the baby shower I hosted. My sister is on the left, I am in the middle, and my sister-in-law (8 months pregnant) is on the right.
  • SheilaCali
    SheilaCali Posts: 737 Member
    Options
    Beautiful shower pic! Your SIL is glowing. I love your shirts too!
    Exercise: 20 min walk, 30 cleaning, made homemade pumpkin ravioli with walnut sauce for dinner, with help from hubby and mom-in-law (took at least an hour!) delish!!
    Calories: no big dessert, but more ravioli...a sort of win? Yes, within cals
    Tracking: almost impossible with the elaborate meals I'm making, but yes
  • debmacke
    debmacke Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Track? Yes
    Calories? Yes
    Exercise? No, I should have taken opportunities to workout earlier in the day. Unfortunately I've already used up my pass days :(
  • NameItNClaimIt
    NameItNClaimIt Posts: 79 Member
    Options
    February 18
    Did I exercise for at least 20 minutes? Yes
    Did I stay within my calorie budget for the day? Yes
    Did I keep track of everything I ate and drank? Yes

February 19
    Did I exercise for at least 20 minutes? Yes
    Did I stay within my calorie budget for the day? Yes
    Did I keep track of everything I ate and drank? Yes
  • lamlamsmakeover
    Options
    SheilaCali wrote: »
    Beautiful shower pic! Your SIL is glowing. I love your shirts too!
    Exercise: 20 min walk, 30 cleaning, made homemade pumpkin ravioli with walnut sauce for dinner, with help from hubby and mom-in-law (took at least an hour!) delish!!
    Calories: no big dessert, but more ravioli...a sort of win? Yes, within cals
    Tracking: almost impossible with the elaborate meals I'm making, but yes

Thank you
  • tinacuso
    tinacuso Posts: 4,256 Member
    Options
    Well another pass day...I know what I have to work on. I'm out for the winners circle
    I was having friends over for dinner so I cooked all day to get ready and then we ate and drank. Fun was had by all....
    @IamIam2013 - Great shower pictures. I'm sure you did a great job. Thanks for sharing,