Looking for some accountability pcos buddies!

Options
mmstone13
mmstone13 Posts: 60 Member
Looking for some pcos MFP friends on here for group encouragement and accountability!

Replies

• RunawayCurves
    RunawayCurves Posts: 688 Member
    Options
    I am recently back on track with eating healthy. I am 35 and live in England UK. I have PCOS, under active thyroid and take Psych meds for bipolar which have weight gain side effect. I also have over 25 year history of binge eating disorder and yoyo dieting. I do best on a low sugar, low processed foods plan. I realize I need to seriously make it a lifestyle plan for my whole life.
  • HawkPNP
    HawkPNP Posts: 106 Member
    Options
    Hi! I would love to be accountability friends. I just started on the journey towards changing my physical health now that I am feeling better emotionally.
  • anniesmomma2015
    anniesmomma2015 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I'd be happy to be an accountability partner! I seem to be waning in motivation...I lost my first 55 lbs and now have stalled, got upset and have overeaten the last few days, but am hoping to stop it and get back on the band wagon!
  • jaimekbee1219
    jaimekbee1219 Posts: 96 Member
    Options
    I'm always open to new friends! I haven't been logging as frequently as I used to and kind of took a year off due to work being dumb and stressful, but I'm working on consistently logging (less for calories and more to keep track of what I eat and how it affects me).
  • stacymarie01
    stacymarie01 Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    Sign me up. I need to get my eating on track. I have gained 10 lbs this year and don't feel good about myself at all.
  • annaasare
    annaasare Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Sign me up too! Need to shift this weight. Diagnosed with PCOS at 14 through private medical care as my GP had no clue....

Been around the same weight I am now for two years (maybe more) fluctuating all the time!

I want to be able to get my weight right down before husband and kids lol would love some accountability partners
  • ranganayakee
    ranganayakee Posts: 67 Member
    Options
    I am in. Diagnosed with PCOS and endometriosis as well.
  • hexxennacht
    hexxennacht Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    Me too! Diagnosed with PCOS forever ago, just now got on medication for it (anti androgens, estrogen birth control, metformin!) and I'm having a lot of success losing weight, even before the medication. I've lost 22 lbs since January 4th, even though it's been hard with stubborn PCOS weight. I'd love to have someone to talk to about this annoying disease, ha.
  • viktorya909
    viktorya909 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I would really love to add some accountability friends on MFP... someone who will message me if they haven't seen me post in a while.. that kind of thing.

I really need to lose 100+ pounds and today is day one of clean and low carb eating.
  • DrAJ84
    DrAJ84 Posts: 117 Member
    Options
    mmstone13 wrote: »
    Looking for some pcos MFP friends on here for group encouragement and accountability!

Me.
  • tamweiss
    tamweiss Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    just figuring out how to do this whole MFP thing but would like to have accountability friends with PCOS too!
  • macchiatto
    macchiatto Posts: 2,890 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me. (Just include a "PCOS" note so I know who you are. Friendwise I mostly stick to people I know outside of MFP, PCOSers and fellow low carbers.)