Introduce yourself!

Options
dylanryuu
dylanryuu Posts: 46 Member
I'm Ryuu, and I'm trying not only to lose weight but to become stronger as well. Mainly a fan of One Piece, but into all sorts of anime :)

Replies

• jinsim8711
    jinsim8711 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Naruto/ dragon Ball z fan
  • ohyeahjen
    ohyeahjen Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Hi! Naruto, Bleach, a bunch of shoju manga/anime fan. I also love Korean dramas.
  • dylanryuu
    Options
    Welcome to the group! What are your goals exercise/health wise?

JDHfqAj.gif

• ClassyVampire
    ClassyVampire Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Hello everyone! My name is Cassie and I am new to MFP. And obviously I love anime. :) Trying to loose weight and be a better me :) If you want to send a friend request my way then I will totally accept. ^-^
  • dylanryuu
    Options
    Hello everyone! My name is Cassie and I am new to MFP. And obviously I love anime. :) Trying to loose weight and be a better me :) If you want to send a friend request my way then I will totally accept. ^-^

Welcome to the group! What are your favourite animes?

giphy.gif

• ohyeahjen
    Options

Welcome! I'm only about 2 weeks in. I'm here if you ever need any encouragement and support. :)
  • ClassyVampire
    ClassyVampire Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Sword art online is my favorite :) Naruto would probably be next on my list. I've watched plenty of other animes, I just always seem to forget the names of them. XD
  • dylanryuu
    Options
    Sword art online is my favorite :) Naruto would probably be next on my list. I've watched plenty of other animes, I just always seem to forget the names of them. XD

Haha Everyone likes Naruto! How is your diet/exercise going?
  • Dekayla13
    Dekayla13 Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    I love Death Note, Attack on Titan, and Sailor Moon :) I want to be a version of myself that I am proud of. I really want to stay focus and quit giving up on myself.
  • ohyeahjen
    Options
    I love Death Note, Attack on Titan, and Sailor Moon :) I want to be a version of myself that I am proud of. I really want to stay focus and quit giving up on myself.

Hi! Death Note is amazing, and I feel bad for not having seen Attack on Titan....lol.
    I'm sure you can get where you want. This app and my fitbit had really helped my focus. Good luck!
  • Schmitty_89
    Schmitty_89 Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    Hello and greetings everyone. My name is Joslyn. I am a Media Artist and Krazy Bunny Lady. I love animation very much and hope to make new friends to help motivate and push one another to living a healthier and positive life. My favorite anime are Yu Yu Hakusho, HunterxHunter, Rurouni Kenshin, Inuyasha, Digimon, Marmalade Boy, Kare Kano, and lots more. Of course Yu Yu Hakusho is on top and my dream is to be as fit and strong like Yusuke and fast as Kenshin. What would everyone say is there biggest goal to reach this year? Have you had any set backs? What are your struggles? I have hit a plateau. I went from being on my feet all the time to working on art at the desk all day. I eat healthy but balancing business and life can be quite challenging.
  • Kaycham
    Kaycham Posts: 8 Member
    edited February 2017
    Options
    Hello everyone! I'm Kim and I would love some new anime-loving friends on my health/fitness journey. Feel free to send a request (and message me your favorite anime)! I hope we can support and encourage each other to do our best. :smiley:

My all-time favorite anime is Steins;Gate. I love pretty much all anime and have watched ummmm a lot! Haha.

Health-wise I've kind of gone backwards the past couple years, so right now I'm working to get back on track.

Ganbarimashou!
  • RosemarieSenpai
    RosemarieSenpai Posts: 85 Member
    Options
    I'm Rosemarie from Canada.
    I need more friends who are into anime and wants to keep fit and have fun.
    Any Yuri On Ice fans here? XD
    I also like Bleach, Fairy Tail, Sailor Moon, and Jojo's Bizarre Adventures. ADD ME!

Healthwise, this is my third rodeo with weight loss. 2015-2016 has been rough with going back to university to study and all - got the freshman 15 (YIKES). Anyways, to make a long story short, I couldn't afford to go back so I ended up taking odd jobs to make ends meet and now I'm back to focusing on my health.

Any cosplayers here?
  • yurika975
    yurika975 Posts: 71 Member
    Options
    Hi all. I'm Teshia. I am looking to lose big time. I lost before but things got hectic when I was at university and trying to balance full course load, fulltime job and being a mom. Something had to go and it was exercise.

I love anime. My daughter and I went to our 1st ever con last year. Cosplay is a motivation as I want to lose to have more confidence.Fave animes-bubblegum crisis, Escaflowne,Full Metal Alchemist.
  • AdaMaeLovelace
    AdaMaeLovelace Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hi! My name is Ada and I'm from the US. I'm a tad overweight, a few pounds around the waist, but I hope to change that very soon! o:)

My favorite animes are definitely: Fairy Tail, One Piece, Norigami, and Princess Jellyfish. I've been to Atlanta's Dragon Con multiple times. I even cosplayed as Natsu Dragneel on my last trip! :D

Hope that this thread stays alive! I think it might be one of the only anime related ones on here. :'(
  • LunaVox
    LunaVox Posts: 3 Member
    edited May 2017
    Options
    I'm an American housewife studying Japanese and working to make myself healthier. I'm an artist, animation fan, reader, gamer, gyaru, cosplayer and more~! I enjoy collecting manga and making AMVs. ► Some of my favorite anime: Trigun, Outlaw Star, Escaflowne, Neon Genesis Evangelion, Princess Mononoke. ♬ MY FAVORITE MUSIC ♪ Riyu Kosaka ♪ Maaya Sakamoto ♪ Aya Mastuura ♪ Ai Kago ♪ Crystal Kay ♪ KOKIAm♪ Flyleaf ♪ Lacey Sturm ♪ DIR EN GREY ♪ Deftones ♪ RuRutia ♪ Grimes ♪ D ♪ Gackt ♪ Perfume ♪ Little Boots ♪ Nami Tamaki ♪ ORIGA ♪ Sizu Miyano ♪ F(x) ♪ Girls Generation ♪ MiniMoni ♪ Morning Musume
    ♡MY K-POP BIASES: ♪ Sunny ♪ Taeyeon ♪ Park Bom ♪ Luna ♪ Amber ♪ Krystal ♪ Victoria ♪ Heechul ♪ Taeyang ♪ T.O.P♡ ♡MY J-POP BIASES: ♪ Riyu Kosaka ♪ Ai Kago ♪ Sizu Miyano ♪ Maaya Sakamoto ♪ Sayumi Michishige♡
    ♡MY J-ROCK BIASES: Kyo ♪ Die ♪ Toshiya ♪ Kaoru ♪ Asagi♡
    ► MY FAVORITE VIDEO GAMES ♥ ►Final Fantasy IX ►Final Fantasy XII ►Spyro 2: Ripto's Rage ►Bloody Roar 2 ►Famicom Detective Club 2: The Girl in Back ►Autumn's Journey ►Tetris with Cardcaptor Sakura ►Dance Dance Revolution ►Parappa The Rapper ►Um Jammer Lammy ► Final Fantasy Tactics

Feel free to add me as a friend. :3
  • dylanryuu
    edited July 2017
    Options
    Hey everyone! I'm sorry I have been on radio silence for a while due to personal stuff. I'm happy to be back!
    To the new members: welcome! <3
    And now, let the games begin! >:)
  • Schmitty_89
    Schmitty_89 Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    Woot! Welcome back Dylan.~

How is everyone doing?

Watch anything awesome lately?

I started watching Sword Art Online recently. Good stuff. It is reminiscent of .Hack which is why I like it.
  • dylanryuu
    Options
    Thanks! I've been watching some Netflix stuff, like Ajin, but it reminds me a bit of Death Note. Blame is good though, although slightly anticlimactic, I thought. Need to get my Anime cap on and get back to watching new shows! :D