Why do you practice nudism?

Options
vascrypt
vascrypt Posts: 11 Member
Many people practice nudism because it is freeing and helps build confidence with their bodies. What made you want to be a nudist? How has it affected your life? Let us know below!

Replies

• vascrypt
    vascrypt Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Going nude makes me feel free. Being in clothes all day its very uncomfortable to me. I have disassociated nudity with sexual thoughts. and im more comfortable with my body!
  • detholman
    detholman Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    I have been a nudist/naturist all my life. I enjoy the relaxing feeling when I am nude and I really enjoy the feeling of the sun on my skin, which has not been done lately, I have lost my all over tan, lol.
  • Lunatude
    Lunatude Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    I became a home nudist a couple of years ago. Now I hike nude occasionally as well. For me it's about being free from social conventions and just the simple feel of nature all around me. I recently hiked alone at sunrise through a beautiful forest, carrying nothing and wearing nothing, even shoes. It's a liberated, one with nature feeling I'll never forget. I'll do it again when the opportunity arises.
  • scribb
    scribb Posts: 3,659 Member
    Options
    I find it very comfortable. My body regulates the temp better. Swimming is a lot better. No gross feeling of a wet suit.
  • tnjeditor
    tnjeditor Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    I grew up as a nudist though that faded for a bit in the teen years. I've always preferred being nude, clothes are just so uncomfortable. Now that I'm a bit older I have come to appreciate nudism even more -- our society can be so hung up on things that just don't matter. That can easily turn into a rant for another day...
  • jimsouth_1978
    jimsouth_1978 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    I have been a naturist/nudist all my life although not coming from a nudist family growing up I would always find a time and place to get my kit off. Iv changed that around form my family now and we are a very naked household. Its that much of the norm for us its sometimes a challenge to remember others don't think like this, and have had a few moans from nosy neighbours complaining about closing our curtains or covering up to put the rubbish out...my answer to which will always be "go close your curtains and live in the dark then"
    I would love to live in a world where clothes are for comfort and practicality like they were designed for!