Optifast Food Products

Options
Hey week 1 day 6 here and so far I've only tried the chocolate and strawberry premade shakes but I'm curious as to what everyone else thoughts are on the other products. I'm really curious about the soups but scared to try them and be stuck for a week.
What do you like best? What does each one taste like to you?
Thanks for sharing!

Replies

• SIMAKRA
    SIMAKRA Posts: 97 Member
    Options
    I only use the tomato soup. I add spring onions and veggies.Also a few more herbs and garlic, and then it tastes really good.
    From the shakes I prefer banana, vanilla and cappochino. From the bars only the cappochino, the other bars are too sweat for my liking.

Finished my first week and thanks the powers I am not that hungry anymore.

Lg Simka
  • Maio44
    Maio44 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    I think NZ does it differently....we don't have pre-made. I love the vanilla and banana shakes. I hate the bars, but force one down for lunch for the change. I've tried the tomato soup, and it's better than I thought. I do add veges to mine now as well. I'm just starting week 3. (Week 3, day 1)
  • SIMAKRA
    Options
    I found the first week the hardest, now it is better. In the evenings I no longer have a shake. I cook a meal with 100g meat or chicken and veggies. I make sure I stay under 800 cals and around 65g carbs and it works quite well
  • dangerousmezzo
    dangerousmezzo Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    In Canada it's different, too -- we just have the chocolate and vanilla shake powders :)
  • SIMAKRA
    Options
    I am changing to Isowhey. Optifast has too much sugar vor my liking, although it did work. 14 kg in 7 weeks.
    I will transition into a low carb diet.
  • dangerousmezzo
    dangerousmezzo Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    The American Optifast has way too much sugar. The Canadian government wouldn't let them sell that stuff here, so our version is much, much lower in sugar :)
  • LittleMissRedX
    LittleMissRedX Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    I've found the chocolate dessert to be very filling and very yummy! Turns into mousse, and I love the flavour :)