Options
shaypearl
shaypearl Posts: 307 Member
Post your scores below!

Replies

• shaypearl
    Options
    I totally scaled this one. I thought my IT bands were going to tear apart. I did not sign up for the open so I'm not sure what my score was but I get to the first round of scaled pull ups. I did 8 of those.
  • shaypearl
    Options
    I just did it again, this time I RX'ed lunges. I did not get far at all. This go around I got to the 2nd round of the dumbbell cleans.
  • Aviation21
    Aviation21 Posts: 154 Member
    Options
    RX 55+ = 118 Reps... was hoping to do it again this evening because I know I can complete 4 rds but my quads are shot... can barely walk down the stairs!
  • Shutterbuggg
    Shutterbuggg Posts: 196 Member
    Options
    I did scaled and made it to the pull-ups since I cant do them without bands.
    I did however finish the workout with bands (instead of keep trying on pull-ups for 10 minutes) and got to 141 reps. After the wod and a cool down I attempted and got my first kipping pull-ups. So that's a win.
  • Keladelphia
    Keladelphia Posts: 820 Member
    Options
    Rx 85 reps. I was glad to just knock out a few MU's since I haven't done any since last years open.
  • knmorris85
    knmorris85 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    I did scaled. Friday night I got stuck at pull-ups (managed to finish the first round of pull-ups finally, but it took about 6 minutes) and did 115 reps. Today I redid it and got to 139 reps (completely finished 1 full round and started lunges). This is the first year I've been able to do pull-ups so I'm pretty happy with my score :)
  • shaypearl
    Options
    Nice job everyone!
  • bostonwolf
    bostonwolf Posts: 3,038 Member
    Options
    I had lunge butt for about 3 days after this. Did scaled and stuck at pullups as well, but did ring rows instead just to finish the workout. so I think it was 78 official reps but 115 total with ring rows.