Don't like it? Change it!

Options
EricaKatelynn
EricaKatelynn Posts: 12 Member
edited March 2017 in Social Groups
HEY YA'LL!
My daughter is going to be 18 months in a couple of weeks, so I'm finally taking my weight loss journey seriously. I'm still breastfeeding a bit but don't think it will be effected to much.

I'm looking to loose about 40lbs and just get my energy level back. I'm a stay at home mom so getting motivated is a challenge for me since I'm in the same space 24/7. I'm not planning on doing anything to crazy or buying products. Just going to keep it simple for now and then change things as needed.

Looking for some much needed friends! Give me an add!

Replies

• bluemist248
    bluemist248 Posts: 207 Member
    Options
    You sound very much like me! My son is 16 months and still breastfeeding, I have about 25lbs to lose and I work from home. Like you, I'm often in the house all day, everyday!

I've recently started going for 2-3mile walks most mornings with the pram and my headphones on just so I get some exercise. I find it hard on rainy days to get any exercise in, even at home as I'm often trying to get my work done when my son naps and exercising in front of him is really hard as he just wants to run around! I'd love to add you as a friend but I can't figure out how to on my phone
  • pnkpassion
    pnkpassion Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    Good Morning Mommies! My baby is 19 months old and breastfeeding. I am finding it very hard to lose weight. I work full-time out of the house and my commute is 2.5 hours total. I don't know if it is my lifestyle, the hormones from breastfeeding or diet but I am not losing any weight. Any tips or suggestions? I would love to keep up with your success