"Well...@#%&" - me AND hubby simultaneously while looking at test go positive

Options
CoffeeNCardio
CoffeeNCardio Posts: 1,847 Member
Well I went and lost 30 lbs and got preggers again girls. I'm overjoyed of course, but I'm not looking forward to a hot, sweaty, miserable summer in CO (if you think winter here is bad, ugh, I really have to get back to the coast).

Set myself to maintain for trimester one and here I am. Due date in mid November, and here's hoping for a girl so I can complete the set lol ;) (this is round 2 for me)

How's it going for some of you ladies who are trying to "lose" (not gain too much) who are a bit further along?

Replies

• 4legsRbetterthan2
    4legsRbetterthan2 Posts: 19,590 MFP Moderator
    Options
    so far so good, due mid sept and fluctuating between up .5 and 2.5 lbs at week 11. Alot of ladies are tracking their progess in the "how much weight have you gained" thread, you should check it out!
  • cocolo89
    cocolo89 Posts: 1,171 Member
    Options
    I'm at week 12 and fluctuate between 2-3lb gain. I hope to stay under 30, but we'll see how it goes.

• Queenmunchy
    Queenmunchy Posts: 3,380 Member
    Options
    I'm struggling. I've gained about 15lbs at 27 weeks. First round I gained almost 80, so I'm doing much better. I still wanted a zero gain. Not happening.
  • sbrumett09
    sbrumett09 Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    Just found out pregnant here too. Due Nov excited but looking for a 0 weight gain and to hopefully maintain by current weight. Dr approved of course
  • VeryKatie
    VeryKatie Posts: 5,953 Member
    Options
    I'm doing ok. I'm at about 11 lbs at 26 weeks which I'm happy about. Seems to be coming on fast this week though. I am already up 2lb from last week and every morning it's a little more.
  • NatashiaGonzalez
    NatashiaGonzalez Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I lost 20 and then got pregnant only a little over four weeks now. So happy since we've been trying for almost 2 years, but have had a miscarriage in between. It's still early, but I will take the fact that getting pregnant is a good sign! Love MFP and will continue to do it through pregnancy.