Fitbit steps showing, but no calorie adjustment

Options
As the title states, the steps are showing (I selected fitbit as the step counter), the data from mfp to fitbit is syncing (shows my exercise from earlier), but there is no adjustment for calories showing. And by nothing, I mean blank. Not even a "0" or empty line. There's nothing there.

I've already removed and revoked access, logged out and back in again. Any other ideas?

Replies

• fitbodinprogress
    fitbodinprogress Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    I should clarify that the step count shows on the "Check In" page. If I look at the step count on the app, that shows zero.

Regardless, there is no fitbit adjustment line item.
  • leanjogreen18
    leanjogreen18 Posts: 2,492 Member
    Options
    Fitbit adjustment will show in the "exercise" field.
  • zilkah
    zilkah Posts: 207 Member
    Options
    Mine is bugged tonight. Adjustment was there all day then disappeared this evening
  • fitbodinprogress
    Options
    Fitbit adjustment will show in the "exercise" field.

It's not there...
  • Rosie958r
    Rosie958r Posts: 160 Member
    Options
    I'm having the same problem too. I've unlinked and then relinked with no luck. So frustrating..
  • fitbodinprogress
    Options
    Well, mine seems to have fixed itself. I hadn't changed anything since yesterday. Checked it at 6am today - nothing. Checked again at 7am, and it started working. lol
  • heybales
    heybales Posts: 18,842 Member
    Options
    If you don't have negative adjustments enabled - then nothing shows up until you have surpassed what MFP estimated you'd burn till that point anyway.

The morning is especially easy to do that - MFP thought you'd be Sedentary or Lightly-Active or whatever since midnight, but really you were sleeping with much lower calorie burn.
    It takes time for reality to catch up with estimated - if it does.
  • JGStorie
    JGStorie Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    My Fitbit doesn't seem to be syncing with MFP. It is not showing that I have taken any steps. I have disconnected and reconnected my Fitbit but it still hasn't worked.
  • bethanie0825
    bethanie0825 Posts: 1,474 Member
    Options
    My fitbit and MFP haven't spoken in almost 2 days. I have no calories for all the steps I've taken today and none granted from yesterday.
  • bbaites
    bbaites Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I have had the same kind of problem for the past couple of weeks. At one point, MFP and fitbit appeared to have stopped communicating at all. I have had my accounts linked for a year and a half. Several months ago this happened and it was an internal problem and all we had to do was wait, and the problem was fixed. This time, the only advice I have seen is to unlink them and re-link. I did all the revoking access and relinking several times. I also changed the negative adjustments enabled. Now, my food and water intake is going from MFP to fitbit. My sleep and steps from fitbit are showing up on the MFP reports page. However, I am getting no calorie adjustment on the food diary or my home page from my steps.
  • journeyrock92
    journeyrock92 Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    My fitbit and MFP haven't spoken in almost 2 days. I have no calories for all the steps I've taken today and none granted from yesterday.

Same thing as you and JGStorie.
  • MzBug
    MzBug Posts: 2,173 Member
    Options
    I am in the same situation, no step count or calorie adjustment from fitbit since 3/8. On 3/8 fitbit shows no food logged on MFP when it shows every day before and after. I have even uninstalled both apps on my phone and re installed both. On the computer the fitbit was not showing as a device under the steps. I disconnected via the apps tab, revoked on the fitbit app, then tried to add the fitbit as a new device on MFP. It took 4 attempts but it finally showed back up as a device under the steps tab. Still no step or adjustments shown on the phone or computer. Both apps were working together without any issues until 3/8. Any assistance would be appreciated.
  • missmissica
    missmissica Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    My fitness pal food syncs to fitbit, but nothing from fitbit syncs to myfitnesspal. I've revoked access, and relinked, checked time zones, logged out on both computer and apps. So frustrated
  • MzBug
    MzBug Posts: 2,173 Member
    Options
    Update.... for today 3/11 the adjustment and step count show up on the computer but not on the phone app. Still nothing on either app for 3/9 and 3/10 and no meals on the fitbit app for 3/8.

Bugs....gotta love em!
  • cberes123
    cberes123 Posts: 2 Member
    edited March 2017
    Options
    Fitbit steps not showing in MFP as of 3/9/17 - same problem as many of you here. Have deleted apps, revoked access and linked back, rebooted devices . . . nothing working. Got a useless response from the tech team. Third day of these two apps not "talking" to each other. MEH.
  • bethanie0825
    bethanie0825 Posts: 1,474 Member
    Options
    Yep, I've deleted both and reinstalled them. Revoked access and granted it several times. I got nothing.