March 10 Sign-In

Options
RangerRickL
RangerRickL Posts: 8,469 Member
Did I exercise for at least 20 minutes?
Did I stay within my calorie budget for the day?
Did I keep track of everything I ate and drank?

Replies

• SweetPeasMom55
    SweetPeasMom55 Posts: 3,385 Member
    Options
    Well I am doing the Mom thing this Saturday. Morgan is still incredibly sick she looks like death and sounds like it too. So I offered to work her shift at the branch on Sat. My husband is not pleased but when I offered I thought she was going to cry. Sometimes you just have to be the nice guy.

My parents still have no power they are hoping to get it back by tonight. Other areas by Saturday night. It's amazing to see the damage. We were on a skeleton crew at work but stayed busy as no one in town could use a credit card they were coming in for cash. My dad went to get gas for the generator and goes to my mom they don't take credit cards any more. :| My mom was losing it she's like your daughter called and told us everything is cash only were you not listening. I am hoping things get back to normal soon for them as I can't get to them. My 15 min ride to them will take at least 45 min. It took the one guy not in the hot zone that long to get to us. He actually called the bank and an officer came out and asked if I was heading over to my parents. I said no not today why. She laughed and goes oh someone trusts you to drop off his change order. I'll go tell him your not going. Lol. When he came in he gave me the route to take to get to my parents.

Have a great day everyone!
  • RangerRickL
    RangerRickL Posts: 8,469 Member
    Options
    @2020pinktogo What town do you live in? I had no idea that Buffalo was having such problems? Rick
  • am_change
    am_change Posts: 1,010 Member
    Options
    What a great community @2020pinktogo and what great respect people have for you.
    Rick, I would love that to be my self portrait. Mine right now would be of Marge looking frazzled. I went to work despite feeling awful cos it was just for the morning. Then I've had the afternoon chasing after the littleun who's just been bathed and put in bed. Now lying on sofa(couch? Settee?) trying to muster up the energy to put toys away, pick up dinner that was thrown on the floor and do the dishes and then straight to bed for me. It's coming up to 1830 and I'd love to be asleep by 1900. Zzzz
    Calories: under
    Tracking: yes cos hardly anything to track
    Exercise: debatable. Fitbit says yes.
  • MsMarlaJean
    MsMarlaJean Posts: 1,741 Member
    Options
    iipan1nblbqj.jpg

Definitely relating to this lately!! but still managing to get 'er done so far this month!
  • lovesretirement
    lovesretirement Posts: 2,661 Member
    Options
    Exercise? Yes 30 minutes personal training/ 45 minutes Aquazumba/ 20 minute dog walk
    Tracking? Yes
    Within calories? Yes
  • fightingthetideofaging
    Options
    Did I exercise for at least 20 minutes? Yes, 2 hours Run/Walk
    Did I stay within my calorie budget for the day? Yes
    Did I keep track of everything I ate and drank? Yes
  • tinacuso
    tinacuso Posts: 4,259 Member
    Options
    Did I exercise for at least 20 minutes? Yes, went skiing again
    Did I stay within my calorie budget for the day? Yes
    Did I keep track of everything I ate and drank? Yes
  • fitqueenbess
    fitqueenbess Posts: 372 Member
    Options
    MARCH 10 - Oh @tinacuso, I love reading about your skiing all winter long. Some day I'm going to live on the mountain and ski every day. In the mean time:

Exercise - Yoga, Body Pump, walk
    Tracking - yes
    Calories - yes

@MsMarlaJean - that is the best graph! It's funny because it's so true and it just tells us we gotta keep showing up. Thanks for sharing.
  • chermac2015
    chermac2015 Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    This is for the last three days!!

March 8th, 9th and 10th
    Exercise..yes
    Calories...yes
    Tracking...yes
  • karenleona
    karenleona Posts: 3,959 Member
    Options
    Did not make the best choices today but still logged everything and was under calories. Walked a LOT at work today so that was my exercise
  • pears734
    pears734 Posts: 496 Member
    Options
    I went out of town to visit a friend today. Unfortunately, I have not mastered a healthy traveling routine. Needless to say, today didn't go so well for me.

I'm feeling better, so the gym is becoming more of a possibility. I'm finding out the hard way how much going to the gym combats my stress and anxiety. Even if I'm not feeling well, my mind is going to need the gym very soon.
  • pribud
    pribud Posts: 453 Member
    Options
    exercise yes, aquamotion exercises 60 minutes
    calories yes
    tracking yes
  • MsMarlaJean
    MsMarlaJean Posts: 1,741 Member
    Options
    Need to use my 2nd Pass day for this day, went over calories and didn't exercise. :frowning: