March 11 Sign-In

Options
RangerRickL
RangerRickL Posts: 8,469 Member
Did I exercise for at least 20 minutes?
Did I stay within my calorie budget for the day?
Did I keep track of everything I ate and drank?

Replies

• RangerRickL
    Options
    uc3jbq157gl5.jpeg
    I have 4 adult children. They are all very different. My youngest daughter, Catherine, is married to a musician, Brad, a drummer with the band, Save Ferris, Official band. They were playing in Chicago last night, so I went to the show. Since, I'm usually listening to oldies music, SKA music would ordinarily not be on my playlist...but this is family.
    Rick
    Here is a link to the youtube site: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCEqKGDdNNrqxkGAqGdOlmnw
  • RangerRickL
    Options
    qg5553ov3pce.jpeg
    I'm posting this on Friday. Tonight, I'm going into downtown Chicago for the evening. I have an invitation to be at a club where Save Ferris, Official Band see link https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCEqKGDdNNrqxkGAqGdOlmnw
    will be performing. The tallest guy in the photo is my son-in-law, Brad Dickert. My daughter, Catherine and he live in LA. Usually, I listen to oldies and cowboy music, so this will be an experience.
  • SweetPeasMom55
    SweetPeasMom55 Posts: 3,385 Member
    Options
    I am going to have to check out some of their other songs and put a few in my walk list B) . I will have something from this decade. Lol

We now have snow and its cold oh well. Need to get moving its only a baby shift. I would only stay in bed may as well be productive. Hope you had a great night Rick!
  • SweetPeasMom55
    Options
    I live in Alden NY my parents are in Marilla, Darien and Batavia are still having issues with power. Thank goodness the branch is not in an effected area. ;)
  • SweetPeasMom55
    Options
    Ps they have a clip on the news of the alden bowling lanes roof being ripped of by the winds.
  • am_change
    am_change Posts: 1,010 Member
    Options
    Is Catherine a musician too? Must be hard when he's touring.

The roof came off?! Wow!

Calories: easily. Not hungry and food is making me cough.
    Tracking: yep
    Exercise: sort of. Gardening, housework, childcare . Fitbit says hr went up for these but had about 3 extra naps.
    Sob story over. Hope you're all having lovely weekends!
  • fightingthetideofaging
    Options
    Did I exercise for at least 20 minutes? Yes, 45 minute easy walk...basically a rest day.
    Did I stay within my calorie budget for the day? Yes
    Did I keep track of everything I ate and drank? Yes
  • SweetPeasMom55
    Options
    So on my list of things to do I went through my daughter's dresses. Yes they fit but are they me. Nope! So I asked a girl at work if she would be interested she was like Yep. You get to a certain age and honestly I don't want to look like I am trying to be 20. I'm not sure what my look says but it definitely doesn't say 20 lol. Kendall says she thinks it says June Cleaver. Lol I hope I am around when they get close to my age.
  • chermac2015
    chermac2015 Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    March 11th

Exercise..yes
    Calories...yes
    Track...yes
  • SheilaCali
    SheilaCali Posts: 737 Member
    Options
    March 10th and 11th. Can't believe I actually forgot to check in last night. I thought I had, wow. Guess I hadn't, but I'm all good for both days. Stay focused and remember to check in!

Exercise: 45 minute walk both days, but knees bugging me today. Step aerobics injury?
    Calories: with limits both days
    Tracking: yes, but looong lists since I know what I put into my cooking. It's easier to put in "frittata", but I know the 2 types of mushrooms that went into it and mentioned both...etc...
  • RangerRickL
    Options
    I stayed in Chicago last night. The concert was at a club for young adults and it was just fun!!
    @am_change Catherine is not a musician. She is graduated with a degree in Dramatic Play Writing. Unfortunately, like most of the arts, there are more hopefuls than successfuls. None the less, she and Brad are making a go of it in Los Angeles. They are in-to-the-scene and all of their friends are also the striving-starving musicians; actors; writers and magicians.
    Anyway, back to my report:
    Calories:ok
    Tracking: Ok
    Exercise: lots of walking around downtown Chicago as they celebrated in the usual inebriated manner. Colorful people, parade and river. see my image tomorrow.
    Rick
  • karenleona
    karenleona Posts: 3,959 Member
    Options
    Done done and done. Whew.
  • lovesretirement
    lovesretirement Posts: 2,661 Member
    Options
    Pass day
  • SweetPeasMom55
    Options
    @lovesretirement I can't believe how fast your grandbaby is growing.
  • fitqueenbess
    fitqueenbess Posts: 372 Member
    Options
    MARCH 11 - Belated posting, but now I get to see @lovesretirement 's new baby pic - precious!!!
    - Exercise - Lap swimming - not my best workout - busy pool, distracted, foot cramps - but I showed up!
    - Tracking - Yes
    - Calories - Yes
  • tinacuso
    tinacuso Posts: 4,259 Member
    Options
    Pass Day #3
    Had a dinner party at my house last night - too much food and alcohol

@lovesretirement - Beautiful picture!
    @2020pinktogo - Hope everyone gets their power back soon.
    @fitqueenbess - Thought last week might be the end of skiing for the season but the weathermen are saying we are going to get another storm this week. :) I hope you get to live by a mountain one day.
    @RangerRickL - Sounds like you had a great time!
  • pribud
    pribud Posts: 453 Member
    Options
    exercise yes 30 minutes exercise bike
    calories yes
    tracking yes
  • MsMarlaJean
    MsMarlaJean Posts: 1,741 Member
    Options
    Exercise :+1:
    Calories :+1:
    Tracking :+1:

Sorry for brevity catching up in the group!