Welcome to the group!

Options
Erilynn93
Erilynn93 Posts: 256 Member
edited March 2017 in Social Groups
Hello everyone and welcome (assuming people have actually joined)! This is where we should come together and tell each other a little about ourselves! I really hope this group grows! :)

Replies

• gnoble1001
    gnoble1001 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I'm a mother of the groom, looking to stay motivated and loose some weight before buying a dress. The wedding is this fall. Is this the forum for me?
  • Erilynn93
    Options
    Of course you're welcome here, gnoble1001!
  • Erilynn93
    Options
    My name is Erica and I work a lot. I live with my fiance and our two fur babies and we've been together for nearly 4 years. We'll be getting married in October and I really want to lose about 40 lbs or so. I was in a car accident in October 2015 that lead me to gain weight back. Before I ever lost weight I was about 226, before my accident I was steady at 180 for several years and now I'm back up to 216! I'm hoping this group will help me stay motivated to reach my goals and also be fun, too! :)
  • _Emily85
    _Emily85 Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    My name is Emily and I work with babies. My fiancé and I live together and we have one dog named ashes. We are looking to get married late September/ early October nothing to big just close friends and family but I'm hoping to at least lose a little less then 50 more pounds.
  • 13ABetten
    13ABetten Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    My name is Alexis and I live with my fiancé as well. We dated once when we were freshmen in high school (he needed a date to a homecoming dance and our moms hooked us up) lol and then 6 years later we found each other again! I plan to lose 100 pounds before I buy my wedding dress. I'm getting married June of next year and plan to go dress shopping this November! Currently down 28 pounds so far!