Options
KatyBell164
KatyBell164 Posts: 104 Member
Tell Us about yourself here <3

Replies

• Tania_181
    Tania_181 Posts: 100 Member
    Options
    Hi, when it comes to running ability I'm definitely on the couch. I'd love to be able to run a mile let alone 3. I'll give this a go!
  • hollyberry6182
    hollyberry6182 Posts: 345 Member
    Options
    I've completed the spring race last year and I've not signed up for this one as my funds are limited at the moment.

I've completed season 1 and up to s2e2. I would love to train with you all. X

Holly
  • KatyBell164
    KatyBell164 Posts: 104 Member
    Options
    Im excited! Bought new running shoes and made my playlist!
  • hollyberry6182
    hollyberry6182 Posts: 345 Member
    Options
    Im excited! Bought new running shoes and made my playlist!

Oooh yeah!

I have a load of different songs on my play list. My favourite for zombie runs is Alice Cooper Disco Blood Bath Boogie Fever... really gets your pace going ha ha ha
  • Etherlily1
    Etherlily1 Posts: 974 Member
    Options
    I'm recovering from bronchitis and excited to do this. I have only made it a couple of weeks in before, but that was doing it on my own. I am super excited to do this!
  • runawaysockppt
    runawaysockppt Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Hey, other Zombies Run! peeps! I actually started the couch to 5k again last month to try and get back in the running groove so I'm just finishing up week 4 now, but it's nice to meet other people playing the game :).
  • Naruya
    Naruya Posts: 81 Member
    Options
    Hi guys, always good to meet other Fives! I completed the 5k app early 2016 and got started with the main app & ran the spring virtual race. Then I got a really nasty concussion which lasted months so naturally I couldn't run anymore. Due to other priorities I haven't started running again but I really want to. So this week I think I'll run the first mission again and see how it goes. If my progress is too far gone (which it probably is) I'll probably redo the 5k training again.
  • awesome_socks
    awesome_socks Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    A little late but glad this group was started this month :) I started the program a LONG while ago and never finished (I usually go too hard too fast and burn out) but I am trying to reach out in the mfp community and change that. Doing run #1 tomorrow and looking forward to it!
  • Pyjamas77
    Pyjamas77 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Just started this today wih my 12 year old... got to week three last year and then things got in the way and I never finished it, going to finish it this year as we (me and the 12 year old
  • Wolfger
    Wolfger Posts: 350 Member
    Options
    Working on week 3 of C25K and decided to give this app a download. How is it? This group seems a bit quiet since March...