Calorie sync

Options
TomHayward78
TomHayward78 Posts: 20 Member
Hello,

Does anyone have calories syncing correctly between s health and mfp?

S health doesn't seem to send anything to mfp and if I try it the other way s health doesn't get any nutritional information, just calories.

Thanks!

Replies

• djmom1
    djmom1 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Have you turned on data permissions in S Health?
  • TomHayward78
    TomHayward78 Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    Yes, turned on there. Is it working fine for you?
  • lakhoua
    lakhoua Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    it worked initially now it doesn't connect
  • Morgaen73
    Morgaen73 Posts: 2,817 Member
    Options
    Does it sync automatically or do you have to do it manually?
  • lakhoua
    Options
    it ruined all my past days. i will reset everything sk39vhoupbcu.png
  • lakhoua
    Options
    i followed the above guide and i did also reset my watch. now it says its connected. i still dont see the food updated in S health and i dont see the steps updated in MFP. lets see tomorrow

euezhp3o023o.png
  • djmom1
    djmom1 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Yes, it's working fine for me @TomHayward78. At this time you have to use S Health to transfer exercise, & yes it has to be manually synced. The MFP app for Samsung Gear is pretty useless right now. I hope that changes soon. The only glitch I've seen is it wants to double record steps from my phone over steps from my gear. Not a huge issue because I don't carry my phone most of the day & at this point in the game I can mentally adjust my calories based on the step difference.
  • CPFitnessIsFun
    CPFitnessIsFun Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    I am having the same issue. It works find for the steps and exercise just not the calorie. I should mention that on my page, even though steps etc are synching it says not connected to gear.
  • CaseyChambliss
    CaseyChambliss Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    My SHeath stopped syncing on Thursday (06/22/2017). I looked it up and there is apparently a bug. My steps are not syncing either.

See: https://myfitnesspal.desk.com/customer/en/portal/articles/1453167-known-issues-android-app

I paid for MFP premium a couple of weeks before this hit. I'm considering reaching out for a refund if they don't get it fixed by the end of this next week.