Options
NikkiiBaby68
NikkiiBaby68 Posts: 55 Member
Hows everyone doing today?

Replies

• cookiesncreme200148
    cookiesncreme200148 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Hi, how are you? Lyme is a very lonely disease. I've had lyme since I was a kid. Just got the diagnosis March 9. Dr after Dr place after place. I had to go through igenix to get it. Also a Dr that's hour and half away in another state. I hope more word spreads on it. I'm going to start treatment this week. I miss walking and being active. Pain and extreme fatigue are my biggest issues Thanks for starting a group.
  • cookiesncreme200148
    cookiesncreme200148 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    I'm in another group on here with lyme people. Been on for almost a year.
  • NikkiiBaby68
    NikkiiBaby68 Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    Hi, how are you? Lyme is a very lonely disease. I've had lyme since I was a kid. Just got the diagnosis March 9. Dr after Dr place after place. I had to go through igenix to get it. Also a Dr that's hour and half away in another state. I hope more word spreads on it. I'm going to start treatment this week. I miss walking and being active. Pain and extreme fatigue are my biggest issues Thanks for starting a group.

I am so sorry hunny...be sure to ask your doctor about your blood thickening from lyme. they got mine cleared up between antibiotics and what I was doing naturally antibiotics only were not enough. I finally started taking aspirin when we discovered what was going on with me and it is why I am functioning now. The bacteria makes the blood thick so the bones brain etc dont get what they need. Feel free to add me as a friend and if you have any questions ask me. Mine got into m y brain and nervous system. I thought it was going to kill me. I beat it though. Took 3 long long years...but I beat it.
  • Lemontree31
    Lemontree31 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Wait...

“..be sure to ask your doctor about your blood thickening from lyme. they got mine cleared up between antibiotics and what I was doing naturally antibiotics only were not enough.”

I’d like to check for that myself. What test did you ask for to determine that?

Its amazing how much I learn from other people’s stories. Thanks for the heads up on this issue.