Any lesbians doing keto/low carb in here?

Options
Hi All! Looking for some lesbian friends who are also doing low carb/keto! A few friends started a little facebook group for support/advice/accountability if you're interested! :smile:

Replies

• thatshistorical
    thatshistorical Posts: 93 Member
    Options
    Me! I started today. Still grumpy about it!
  • thatshistorical
    thatshistorical Posts: 93 Member
    Options
    Friend me!
  • prayersinchairs
    prayersinchairs Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    I'm in! I started a little less than a week ago with my partner. Would love more support!
  • kingswaychi
    kingswaychi Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    I am just looking into keto, just researching it's something I'm interested in and looking to start very soon
  • thutch40
    thutch40 Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    Low carb over here! At times it's not easy but ya gotta do what ya gotta do! Feel free to add me!
  • canadian_vegan
    canadian_vegan Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    too hard with my diet lol
  • rainbowbandit
    rainbowbandit Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    I'm trying to! Keep falling off the wagon into a pile of bread though. :(
  • CommanderEmily
    CommanderEmily Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    @rainbowbandit I totally know what you mean. I made the mistake of just letring myself have a teeny piece of a pumpernickel bread bowl and have been craving bread for a week.

I'm low carbing it too, would love more friends and def interested in the FB group :).
  • SFBoomr
    SFBoomr Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    I'm doing low-carb but not keto. A little over a year ago I found out and immediately changed my diet. I lost 20 lbs in a year and then stopped. I joined MFP a few days ago to help with losing the rest (10-15 lbs) and keeping it off. Im also trying to get back into exercising while eating low-carb which seems challenging.
  • CommanderEmily
    CommanderEmily Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    SFBoomr wrote: »
    I'm doing low-carb but not keto. A little over a year ago I found out and immediately changed my diet. I lost 20 lbs in a year and then stopped. I joined MFP a few days ago to help with losing the rest (10-15 lbs) and keeping it off. Im also trying to get back into exercising while eating low-carb which seems challenging.

I find doing strength (not like bulking up or anything) exercise easier when low carb. And I use b vitamins and electrolytes a ton. Cardio is still doable. There are excellent reddit posts about it under r/keto board.
  • leolyfestyle
    leolyfestyle Posts: 5 Member
    edited June 2017
    Options
    I've just started with low carb. Im getting the hang of it.. some days are better than others
  • monikker
    monikker Posts: 322 Member
    Options
    hey, i'm low carb feel free to add/msg me
  • summertick
    summertick Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hi!
    Starting with 50g of carbs until Sunday, planning to reduce the intake next week :sweat:
  • Violet_Flux
    Violet_Flux Posts: 481 Member
    Options
    I've been doing low-carb / keto since last August. I'm keeping my net carbs to 20g or so, but I don't sweat it if I'm over now and then.
  • steelaxitute2127
    steelaxitute2127 Posts: 159 Member
    Options
    Hi All! Looking for some lesbian friends who are also doing low carb/keto! A few friends started a little facebook group for support/advice/accountability if you're interested! :smile:

Are you guys still allowing people to join your group? I just started the keto diet this past Sunday and would love to have others in the same boat as me! :)