March 18 Sign-In

Options
RangerRickL
RangerRickL Posts: 8,469 Member
Did I exercise for at least 20 minutes?
Did I stay within my calorie budget for the day?
Did I keep track of everything I ate and drank?

Replies

• lovesretirement
    lovesretirement Posts: 2,661 Member
    Options
    Right back at ya, Rick! B)
  • SweetPeasMom55
    SweetPeasMom55 Posts: 3,385 Member
    Options
    Morning ! Well will I ever learn. Yesterday was party day as one of our guys is joining the coast guard. So his favorite food is bagels. We had a whole lot of bagels. I haven't had a bagel in ages so I figured out everything so I could make it part of my lunch. As it was my late day and come closing my stomach is making some very loud noises lol :wink: My boss goes down and comes back with a bagel and goes put some food in that stomach of yours. I laughed and said that's the problem I ate a bagel. She goes from now on no one make fun of Sue' s protein bars. I have to admit the place is such a nice place to work for. When someone leaves it feels like you are losing a part of the family.
  • lovesretirement
    lovesretirement Posts: 2,661 Member
    Options
    Exercise? Yes 20 minute dog walk
    Tracking? Yes
    Within calories? Yes
  • karenleona
    karenleona Posts: 3,959 Member
    Options
    Pass
  • RangerRickL
    RangerRickL Posts: 8,469 Member
    Options
    @karenleona and I are in sync
    Tracking correctly does not lie and I am over my calorie limit and did not exercise today. My calorie downfall was going to a couples wedding shower for a best friend's daughter. Homemade key lime pie rang my bell. An accountability fail!
  • fightingthetideofaging
    Options
    Did I exercise at least 20 minutes? Yes, didn't keep exact count, but lotsa walking on and off all day with my new walking buddy. She's a 3 year old Coon Hound. Her name is Tia, and she is a sweetie!!
    Did I stay within my calorie budget for the day? Yes
    Did I keep track of everything I ate and drank? Yes
  • SheilaCali
    SheilaCali Posts: 737 Member
    Options
    Dangerously close to a pass day today- who can eat a 1/2 pound burger loaded with pastrami, swiss, and cole slaw and stay under their cals? Me, if you visit 2 museums for 5 hours and take a walk later. My feet hurt, poor things. I had forgotten to count the burger bun, so I thought I was fine...but that was another 250 cals. I actually counted exercise in my total, or I would have been almost 800 cals over for the day. It was a really good burger...

Exercise: 5 hours strolling around, and 1/2 hour brisker walk
    Calories: yes, but 2000 cals? perhaps if I was a bodybuilder or marathon runner
    Tracking: yes, but it really added up to an unholy number
  • chermac2015
    chermac2015 Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    Exercise yes
    Calories yes
    Track yes
  • pribud
    pribud Posts: 453 Member
    Options
    exercise yes 30 minutes stationary bike
    calories yes
    tracking yes

Had a very interesting day today, Was not sure if I was going to be able to stay within my goals today as I was going to a tea and dance recital for lunch and out for supper with friends. pulled off the tea by just having 1 small scone, 1tbsp strawberry jelly and 1 large dipped strawberry(unbelievable for me) Supper we went to a greek restaurant and I was able to just order 1 skewer of chicken souvlaki, side greek salad and a piece of pita bread! Ended up coming in under my calorie allowance for the day. Did not feel deprived at all and got to be a part of both events! I love this fitness pal!
  • am_change
    am_change Posts: 1,010 Member
    Options
    Feed a cold and starve a fever. I have another cold. 250 cats over. Pass
  • am_change
    am_change Posts: 1,010 Member
    Options
    Cats? Cals!
  • lamlamsmakeover
    lamlamsmakeover Posts: 6,574 Member
    Options
    Did I exercise for at least 20 minutes? YES, you bet!!! Went to the gym for 70 min on the stationary bike and 65 on the treadmill.
    Did I stay within my calorie budget for the day? YES
    Did I keep track of everything I ate and drank? YES

It was our weekly date night meal, and I did not eat all my exercise calories. We even bought a HUGE eclaire that 3 or 4 people can share. We buy this sometimes and it lasts 2 or 3 days. I had NONE of it last night, though it was tempting!
  • pears734
    pears734 Posts: 496 Member
    Options
    I didn't get much sleep, so today was a cheat day. No gym, and I lost to my body's cravings for quickly digested carbs :/ It was a good reminder that a full night of sleep is important when eating healthy.
  • tinacuso
    tinacuso Posts: 4,259 Member
    Options
    Pass Day #3

Today is the The Annual St. Patrick's Day Party at the Sheehan's with bagpipers and Irish dancers so I did not behave today. (but it was worth it!!)