March 22 Sign-In

Options
RangerRickL
RangerRickL Posts: 8,469 Member
Did I exercise for at least 20 minutes?
Did I stay within my calorie budget for the day?
Did I keep track of everything I ate and drank?

Replies

• RangerRickL
    Options
    Great...I can still see it...can you? Have a great day and be patient, persistent and be willing to sweat to reach your goals!!
    Love to you all, Rick
  • SweetPeasMom55
    SweetPeasMom55 Posts: 3,385 Member
    Options
    Yep I can see it too. ;) Today is supposed to be the coldest day of the week. As its my early day I put a skirt in today's spot. I could switch up the line up but I really like today's outfit. My mom was telling me about this woman who helps people downsize. She asks them does it bring you joy? Now this I found funny as a year ago I literally owned 1 tote of clothes. Now I love my new job and probably have 3 or 4 totes of clothes. My mom goes most people who are miserable shop she goes you purge. We know if things are bad by how your closet looks. Lol

By the way hubby still hasn't replaced the microwave. I guess it's on my list of things to do this week. ;)
  • MsMarlaJean
    MsMarlaJean Posts: 1,741 Member
    Options
    I can see it too! and I :heart: it! I definitely need to remember that! Was doing well up until this past weekend, used a pass day last Friday and then didn't log Saturday, Sunday or Monday. :bawling: I am officially out of the winners circle for March. :neutral:

I did log and exercise yesterday but ended up about 150 calories over my daily goal. I'm logging today, hoping to go to Cardio Boxing tonight and we'll see if I can stay under goal, but have a feeling I may be over or REALLY close again, simply because we are meeting a friend who is visiting from out of town for dinner.

I've taken on more than I care to handle at work and it is definitely taking it's toll on me health wise as I end up mentally/emotionally exhausted at the end of my days and then skip what would be a stress reducing workout, but I'm hopeful that something is in the works to change this at least within the next month which will be nice. :smile:

I hope you all have a GREAT day and I'll continue to try and check in regularly until the April challenge begins :grin:
  • lovesretirement
    lovesretirement Posts: 2,661 Member
    Options
    Exercise? 30 minute personal training/45 minute Aquafit
    Tracking? Yes
    Within calories? Yes
  • fightingthetideofaging
    Options
    Did I exercise for at least 20 minutes? Yes, 2+ hours throughout the day walking the new dog. Tia is going to be soooo good for me, I love walking her, and she is always up for it!!
    Did I stay within my calorie budget for the day? Yes
    Did I keep track of everything I ate and drank? Yes
  • fightingthetideofaging
    Options
    I can see it too! and I :heart: it! I definitely need to remember that! Was doing well up until this past weekend, used a pass day last Friday and then didn't log Saturday, Sunday or Monday. :bawling: I am officially out of the winners circle for March. :neutral:

I did log and exercise yesterday but ended up about 150 calories over my daily goal. I'm logging today, hoping to go to Cardio Boxing tonight and we'll see if I can stay under goal, but have a feeling I may be over or REALLY close again, simply because we are meeting a friend who is visiting from out of town for dinner.

I've taken on more than I care to handle at work and it is definitely taking it's toll on me health wise as I end up mentally/emotionally exhausted at the end of my days and then skip what would be a stress reducing workout, but I'm hopeful that something is in the works to change this at least within the next month which will be nice. :smile:

I hope you all have a GREAT day and I'll continue to try and check in regularly until the April challenge begins :grin:

I sure hope the work situation improves for you, soon!!
  • SheilaCali
    SheilaCali Posts: 737 Member
    Options
    am_change wrote: »
    Exercise:yes
    Tracking:yes
    Calories: food yes, but my husband works less than 100m from where the London tragedy happened today. He crosses Westminster Bridge twice daily. My thoughts are with the families of those who died and are injured. London went into lockdown with bridges crossing the river shut and my husband got stuck north when we live south so I drank wine with a friend whose husband also works there until he came home. I realise reading that back it makes me sound like an alcoholic but please don't worry, I'm not. Just one glass turned into more tonight. Home safe now. We're lucky. Night all.

Glad you and yours are fine. There are quite a few UK people on this site, and they're probably all shaken up a bit today. Our thoughts and prayers are with Britain.

Exercise: hour step w/weights (will I be able to walk tomorrow?)
    Calories: within limits, but way hungry for dinner
    Tracking: yes, saved me again from eating more than I should
  • chermac2015
    chermac2015 Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    Exercise yes
    Calories yes
    Track yes
  • RangerRickL
    Options
    @am_change please know that I and your UAC friends are so sorry that you and your family and countrymen have been attacked. Our prayers are with the families of those killed and injured!
  • RangerRickL
    Options
    @MsMarlaJean You are always with your friends here at UAC. Don't feel pressure, just warm friendship and acceptance.
  • RangerRickL
    Options
    My daily report:
    I really like my daily glass of red wine!! I track it and work to leave space for it. No other juices for me. Tonight, was a nice Argentina Malbec with my oldest son, Adam.
    Calories: 218 under limit
    Tracking: ok
    Exercise: Still sore from Monday so I did a basic 20 minute walk
  • pears734
    pears734 Posts: 496 Member
    Options
    @am_change I am happy to hear that your husband is safe. My thoughts are with you and your countrymen.

Exercise? Yes; 45 minutes of walking, 45 minutes of running, and 45 minutes of core exercises (not the plan, but my gym workout changed and then escalated quickly haha)
    Calories? Yes
    Tracking? Yes
  • fitqueenbess
    fitqueenbess Posts: 372 Member
    Options
    MARCH 22 - @am_change - no shame in sharing a glass of wine with a friend. All of you in London are in our thoughts and prayers.
    - Exercise - Yoga, swimming
    - tracking - yes
    - calories - yes
  • karenleona
    karenleona Posts: 3,959 Member
    Options
    Exercise OK
    Tracking OK
    Calories. Over by 80.
  • SweetPeasMom55
    SweetPeasMom55 Posts: 3,385 Member
    Options
    @am_change when 911 hit my boss at that time was trying to get a coworker to calm down from NYC I gave her a bucket of choc fudge frosting She ate the whole thing. Now that is a lot of calories 20 lbs of frosting. Under Times of stress there are those that eat, have a drink and those that pace . I pace. Until I am exhausted. So glad to here your family was safe. <3
  • lamlamsmakeover
    lamlamsmakeover Posts: 6,574 Member
    Options
    Did I exercise for at least 20 minutes? NO
    Did I stay within my calorie budget for the day? NO
    Did I keep track of everything I ate and drank? NO

Caved in to late night snacking and had no time for exercise. Tomorrow is a new day.
  • lamlamsmakeover
    lamlamsmakeover Posts: 6,574 Member
    Options
    Love the quote! I'm going to share it on my newsfeed!
  • pribud
    pribud Posts: 453 Member
    Options
    Exercise yes 60 minutes aquamotion, 45 minutes stationary bike
    calories yes
    tracking yes including my glass of wine I had with supper....lol