Tell us about the big day! :)

Options
Erilynn93
Erilynn93 Posts: 256 Member
Let's get this party started and talk about our big days! Whether it's your wedding, a friends, or someone else's in your family, its a big day in which you want to look your best!

Replies

• Erilynn93
    Options
    My wedding is set for October 15th of this year and I'm so excited! We're having an outdoor/rustic themed wedding complete with fall colors and a bonfire (if the weather is still nice out like it was last year). Though it's a very small wedding (60 people or so) I still want to look my best and feel like a princess!
  • 13ABetten
    13ABetten Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    That's awesome! I'm getting married June 2nd of next year and am having a rustic themed wedding as well! I plan to lose 100 pounds before I buy my wedding dress. I plan to go look at dresses this November and am currently 28 pounds down so far!
  • _Emily85
    _Emily85 Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    My fiancé and I are looking to get married ether the end of September or the beginning of October nothing really big just some friends and family but our theme is a weird mix I guess it's Irish/ rustic our colors are dark green, black and gold
  • Erilynn93
    Options
    13ABetten wrote: »
    That's awesome! I'm getting married June 2nd of next year and am having a rustic themed wedding as well! I plan to lose 100 pounds before I buy my wedding dress. I plan to go look at dresses this November and am currently 28 pounds down so far!

That's amazing! Keep up the good work! I'm sure you will look fantastic regardless. I bought my dress last week and I can't believe how good I thought I looked. I've never felt so confident. I guess that's how I know it was the right dress!
  • Erilynn93
    Options
    _Emily85 wrote: »
    My fiancé and I are looking to get married ether the end of September or the beginning of October nothing really big just some friends and family but our theme is a weird mix I guess it's Irish/ rustic our colors are dark green, black and gold

That's an interesting them. I bet those colors will look great together though. For some reason I can picture that going really well in September haha.
  • _Emily85
    _Emily85 Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    Erilynn93 wrote: »
    _Emily85 wrote: »

That's an interesting them. I bet those colors will look great together though. For some reason I can picture that going really well in September haha.

Yeah my fiancé and I both have Irish backgrounds so we wanted to add that but Pinterest has been my bff with ideas lol
  • caroljayne
    caroljayne Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    Hi I'm getting married 9th December this year. We are having a small family wedding in a lovely local hotel in Brixham and then party in the evening with friends and family. We are both in our 40's and have both been married before, my husband died and my partners marriage didn't work. We are old school friends; we dated at school for a little while and met back up 2 years ago and have been together since x
  • rma318
    rma318 Posts: 1 Member
    edited March 2017
    Options
    Hi. I've been stalking this group for a little bit and just joined. My wedding is also October 15th! Grey/Wine/ and Metallics. It's going to be about 100 people. I bought my dress and keep freaking out about the first real fitting (which is months away but still).