Rough Patch - Need some support

Options
Hello,

Figured I'd reach out. Definitely been struggling a bit lately so I figured I'd see if anyone has any suggestions. Considering I had completely stopped for atleast 6 months, and now I have been purging 1-2 times a week, I'd definitely consider that struggling.

Also, I know it doesn't help with weight loss and that it makes me personally gain weight, unfortunately, that isn't stopping me from doing it.

So yea, anything that helps you get back on track?

Replies

• mayafit405
    mayafit405 Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    @reachingforarainbow I'm very sorry to hear that you struggling. I think the first thing you need to do is get in contact with your doctor/therapist and let them know your situation. I know for me that when I have extra stress or sudden changes in my life it can be a trigger for my ED. If there is any extra stress ( even small stuff ) going on in your life, being able to identify those stressors could help. Another thing to remember is , Feelings are not facts. People with eating disorders tend to have a very skewed vision of themselves. This is why its important to talk with a therapist now before it gets any worse. Take a deep breath ..... you will get through this <3