Would love some friends for accountability and motivation!

Options
linzbecky123
linzbecky123 Posts: 55 Member
Hi, I'm Rebecca, and I'm 38, married to my wife (16 years now!) and we have two sons. I'm not new to MFP but am new(ish) to the groups and message boards. A recent doctor's visit has re-motivated me to try and lose my excess weight, and I'd love to feel (and look) better. If you'd like to add me for accountability and motivation, please do!

My stats:
5'9.5" (that half inch counts!)
CW: 262
GW: 199

I work out several times a week at a 24-hour gym near my house -- I've found that going there at night after my kids are in bed works best for me. And I try to walk between 2-3 miles a couple of times a week on my lunch break at my otherwise sedentary job. I actually love working out but don't do it enough -- and I also love eating fattening food, hence, I'm here.

Replies

• hcorehenry
    hcorehenry Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Welcome! Feel free to add me if you like :)
  • thutch40
    thutch40 Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    Hi & welcome!! Feel free to add me!
  • linzbecky123
    Options
    Thanks! I've added you both!
  • ElectrifyingGravity
    ElectrifyingGravity Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    Hello! The food is my worst part too, curse everything I like to eat being so bad for me lol
  • Codilee87
    Codilee87 Posts: 509 Member
    Options
    I was doing so good yesterday until evening came. I usually have my kids in bed by 9:30 and then I have my evening treat in peace and quiet then go to bed shortly after. But for some reason my kids were being extra stubborn about going to sleep and the longer they were awake the more anxious I got about wanting my damn treat so then I started sneaking little bites here and there and when they finally did go to sleep, I ended up eating double my usual ice cream allotment :anguished:
  • linzbecky123
    Options
    Hello! The food is my worst part too, curse everything I like to eat being so bad for me lol

ME TOO!!!! :)