MFP not syncing with Fitbit

djboy71
djboy71 Posts: 1 Member
Anyone else having issues syncing from MyFitnessPal to Fitbit? None of my calories consume/food is syncing over right now. It used to about a month ago. I just got started logging my food again.

Replies

• oddbod68
    oddbod68 Posts: 3 Member
    Hi
    i'm in the same boat, i managed to get the Fitbit to pickup the food and water (by removing the MFP application permissions from Fitbit and adding again) i can then see the data sync over to the Fitbit app but still see no step activity in MFP (from fitbit).

When i look at MFP under apps and steps i cannot add my Fitbit tracker, no matter what i do.
  • Mom2Cats2014
    Mom2Cats2014 Posts: 1 Member
    I was in the same boat as djboy71. Hadn't used it for about a month, came back and it doesn't sync. I just went in and unpaired on both sites and calories are now showing on Fitbits. Have to check if steps are showing on MFP.
  • pambackstrom536
    pambackstrom536 Posts: 1 Member
    Thank Goodness I am not the only one. I can't get MFP to sync my steps from my Charge 2. Suggestions?
  • LosingIt2WIN
    LosingIt2WIN Posts: 63 Member
    Me neither. I tried unattaching FitBit and then re-attaching it to my MFP account. I still do not see where my steps are moving over.
  • kerrianne224
    kerrianne224 Posts: 1 Member
    I also cannot get my steps to sync to MFP. I have unlinked accounts on both sites and restarted my fit bit twice!
  • LosingIt2WIN
    LosingIt2WIN Posts: 63 Member
    Hallelujah! I logged in to put my dinner stats in and low and behold ... there are my steps!! Thank you whoever fixed it!!