Roll Call

Options
2»

Replies

• bobkat80
    bobkat80 Posts: 347 Member
    Options
    Looking forward to starting this challenge, especially the walking one. I need the motivation to walk everyday, whether inside or out. Love the spreadsheet because it shows our weekly progress. Thanks for setting it up!
  • kethra
    kethra Posts: 85 Member
    Options
    I'm back and in! :) Starting at 198.4 and goal of at least 178.4 by the end of the challenge.

I'm restarting my workouts on Monday and this will be a great time to get remotivated and leave 200+ behind for good!
  • kaylangrandorff
    kaylangrandorff Posts: 94 Member
    Options
    Am back and ready to give it my all.
    Starting weight 171.8 LB
    Goal weight some where in the 150 LB range
    Ultimate goal weight 140 LB
  • mikki_casper
    mikki_casper Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I am in!
  • Mspmpayne
    Mspmpayne Posts: 267 Member
    edited April 2017
    Options
    I'm in Kay. Had a rough last few months, finally got diagnosed with Ulcerative Colitis. (and not colon cancer. Praise God) I'm ready to get back into getting as healthy as I possibly can and looking forward to this.

MFP SW: 285
    UGW: 150
    CSW: 187.75
    CGW: 160
  • Sapphire1812
    Sapphire1812 Posts: 95 Member
    Options
    I'm in again and have just added my name to the bottom of spreadsheet, as I don't think I was transferred. I've been a bit lazy the last few months, so look forward to this to help me get motivated again. :)
  • TanyaS007
    TanyaS007 Posts: 177 Member
    Options
    I'm ready... let's do this!
  • LadyScorpio67
    LadyScorpio67 Posts: 247 Member
    Options
    I'm in! I hve a lot and then some on my plate between work and personal life right now (big changes going on in both) but I'm going to do my best to stick with this challenge. I've got 7 months until my 50th birthday cruise and want to be near or at my goal weight by then.
  • livingandlovinglife
    livingandlovinglife Posts: 361 Member
    Options
    I would love to join!
  • RamonaMoon
    RamonaMoon Posts: 321 Member
    Options
    Good luck everyone! Very much keen to break through this wall myself. As has been said by others, for the last few months I feel that I have been losing and gaining the same 4 lbs. Not anymore!
  • TanyaS007
    TanyaS007 Posts: 177 Member
    Options
    I'm in! I hve a lot and then some on my plate between work and personal life right now (big changes going on in both) but I'm going to do my best to stick with this challenge. I've got 7 months until my 50th birthday cruise and want to be near or at my goal weight by then.

What a coincidence! I'm heading out on my 50th birthday cruise in September and would love to be near my goal weight as well. Nice to know I'm not the only one working hard to maintain a healthy lifestyle. 50 is the new 40! Lol!
  • hmae
    hmae Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    Eager to get beach bod ready!