size102b Posts: 1,370 Member
Hi how are you all doing

Are you finding it okay ?

Replies

• mangoman420
    mangoman420 Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    I'm doing well!

I'm pretty motivated as Saturday will be the six month mark on this fitness round. It's the longest I've stuck with the plan. With any luck i will drop below the 200 pound mark for the first time in about a dozen years or so on the next with in...
  • size102b
    size102b Posts: 1,370 Member
    Options
    I'm doing well!

I'm pretty motivated as Saturday will be the six month mark on this fitness round. It's the longest I've stuck with the plan. With any luck i will drop below the 200 pound mark for the first time in about a dozen years or so on the next with in...

That's really good well done
  • leahrgrant
    leahrgrant Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    I am doing ok with tracking food. Need to get moving more.
  • Drea0405
    Drea0405 Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    I am hanging in there. Haven't been as active as I would like because of being sick, but I will get back with it ASAP. I hope everyone is well!! :)
  • Shellanfit
    Shellanfit Posts: 261 Member
    Options
    I fall off and am jumping back in
  • leahrgrant
    leahrgrant Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    I am really struggling. I am up 4.
  • kimbermak
    kimbermak Posts: 148 Member
    Options
    I AM AT A STANDSTILL - No loss last 3 weeks - no gain, but I have really been trying!
  • lizz609
    lizz609 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Just thought I'd check in i kind of forgot about this here sorry about that i wish it would give me notifications... but here's a check in

Challenge start weight - 245
    Current Weight - 225
    Hopeful End Weight (August 7, 2017) - 212

So I'm down 20 lbs so far and hopefully, i can lose 13 more by the end of this group
  • kimbermak
    kimbermak Posts: 148 Member
    Options
    There are only three of us that have been logging in weekly. Glad you checked in.