Third day on Saxenda

Hi all, I was researching support groups for saxenda and I came across this. My name is Jenny and I have struggled with getting my weight off for almost 15 years. I have tried everything and it just doesn't come off. Someone told me about saxenda and I decided to try it. I am on day 3 of being on the lowest dose and I don't feel a difference. How many days typically do you start to feel more full of nauseous like some people do. My friend on the first day was sick to her stomach so I was prepared but I don't feel a difference at all. Thanks all!

Replies

• ChrissyB4848
    ChrissyB4848 Posts: 87 Member
    I wouldn't say that's a bad thing at all! My friend has been on it for months and she never had symptoms. I've been on it for a year and mine stopped after the first month. My friend is down from 232 to 188. I'm down from 226 to 141.
  • onlysony72
    onlysony72 Posts: 6 Member
    I've been on it for a month - finally reached the highest dose. I have all the symptoms; which hasn't been fun - feeling exhausted, nauseous, gassy. I can't drink soda as the fizz does me in. It's not a miracle drug - I will gain if I don't totally watch my food intake. But it does make me feel full fast and I don't crave anything - like I used to.
  • brendacs21
    brendacs21 Posts: 180 Member
    Today is my day 6 ! The only side effect I am having is feeling fatigue . I have not weighed in but I plan to do so Wednesday morning
  • tekwriter
    tekwriter Posts: 923 Member
    Hi, I just found this group also. I had my first visit with the weight loss clinic today. I am hoping to try Saxenda.
  • brendacs21
    brendacs21 Posts: 180 Member
    edited April 2017
    I am 2 days away from the end of week 4 and have lost 11.2 pounds/ I am a 37 yo female and started at 178. I will come back in here and put in my weight on Wednesday.
  • tekwriter
    tekwriter Posts: 923 Member
    I am now on day 2. So far so good. A little tired but no other problems. I am getting full fast. No cravings so far, however my big problem area is in the evening so we will see how it goes tonight.