Are you interested in participating in Sit Less Boot Camp starting May 1?

Options
themedalist
themedalist Posts: 3,212 Member
edited March 2017 in Social Groups
fh7jl2tnbven.jpg

Hello Everyone,

As many of you know, this Challenge-A-Day group hasn't been too active since last October, when our fearless leader's Auna's laptop died. I know it was Auna's intent to get back online and resume her daily challenge postings as soon as possible, but that's taking longer than I think she envisioned last fall.

Twice a year in May and October, Auna and I cohost Sit Less Boot Camp here on MFP and through this group. The goal of Sit Less Boot Camp is to help people find a workable ways to sit less and move more in their daily lives. We've done this month-long program 4 times before and several hundred MFPers have participated with many indicating that the program was very helpful to them. Several people also indicated that they lost more weight because of their increased activity during the month.

I'm posting now to get your feedback. I'm undecided whether we should move ahead with another Boot Camp starting this May 1. Because hosting Boot Camp (especially if Auna still isn't online) takes a good chunk of my time, I'd like to know that the interest and participation is there before I commit to doing this. Specifically, I'd like to have at least 15 people commit to participating before moving ahead with my planning. For those of you who have participated in the past, it will be very similar to previous Boot Camps, but this time it will only be 21 days.

For those of you who are interested, but concerned about the time commitment, generally speaking, each of the daily challenges during Boot Camp can be accomplished in 5 or 10 minutes or less. if you'd like to learn more about Boot Camp, here's the link:

http://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/discussion/10402350/sit-less-boot-camp-every-may-and-october

If you want to participate in a May Boot Camp, please respond to this thread letting me know that you're in. You input and feedback helps me tremendously in determining the best way forward.

Thanks very much!

– – Denise

Replies