Introduce yourself!!

Options
jorinya
jorinya Posts: 933 Member
Hi guys,

I'm Joanne,35, mum of four gorgeous kids (3 boys and 1 girl). I was born and bred in Athlone, Westmeath and am now living in Lagos Nigeria with my family. Hope to go home in June/July for the summer. Back to the lovely River Shannon and all those long walks I used to do. Miss home, miss the craic!! Well that's me, how about you?

Replies

• Creiddylad1
    Creiddylad1 Posts: 266 Member
    Options
    Morgan, Marine brat, raised in Leeds and all over the world due to Dad's work. Right now stateside but who know how long that will last. Dad's siblings and parents all live in Cork so see that as home base.
  • Creiddylad1
    Creiddylad1 Posts: 266 Member
    Options
    Morgan, Marine brat, raised in Leeds and all over the world due to Dad's work. Right now stateside but who know how long that will last. Dad's siblings and parents all live in Cork so see that as home base.
  • purplerosemfp
    purplerosemfp Posts: 152 Member
    Options
    Hi I'm joanne born in carrickfergus n.ireland lived in Belfast a few years before moving to Cumbria coast England .. STill overlooking the Irish Sea.. Been with hubby 22 yr ..mother of 4 young adults and 2 grand babies. I sketch, love music dancing clubbing.. Nice to meet you.
  • Sue_Sunshine
    Sue_Sunshine Posts: 82 Member
    Options
    Sue from Dublin. Started this 3 years ago before I turned the big 4-0. Lost 3 stone. Passed by driving test, changed jobs, stuggled through my mum's illness and death and now have 2 stone to go again! Doc's orders to lose a stone as family history of diabetes. Determined to do it this time.
  • jorinya
    Options
    Hi ladies, think the lads got lost as usual!! Try to round them up will ye please. Welcome to all of ye. Invite your friends along and enjoy yourselves.
  • raiden6
    raiden6 Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    Hi, Graham here. 36, from Dublin live in Kildare. I run halfs and marathons and use this to keep my weight down /off. I want to get under 4 hours this year. :smile:
  • sharhally145
    sharhally145 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Hi, I'm Sharon , a mum of 2 Smallies (3 and 9 months) from county Cork.Total target of 60lbs to lose to be a 'healthy' weight but a lot more to gain in terms of health and fitness. Have lost 18.5lbs since mid Jan and I'm running my first 5k on the 29th may. Which for a chronic asthmatic and life long excercise avoider is HUGE! Going slow and steady in both the weight loss and the running but finally going to put all these demons to rest! Have no friends on here yet so anyone wants to add me yer more than welcome!
  • jorinya
    Options
    @raiden6, finally one lad is here, where are the other. Go drag them here please, lol
    @sharhally145, nice to have you here. I had 2 of my 4 kids in Cork.
  • Onelifeman
    Onelifeman Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone. I'm Damian living in Belfast. Just joined this a few weeks back. So far so good. Hoping to do Dublin marathon in October (fingers crossed)
  • LTCDustySmith
    LTCDustySmith Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I am Dusty....hi y'all!
  • MallowMoira
    MallowMoira Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Hi All, no Irish blood but hope you won't mind me joining as I live in County Cork. Originally fron Kent, England.
  • _Emily1108
    _Emily1108 Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    Hey I’m Emily I don’t live in Ireland but I have a ton of Irish blood in me and I’ve always wanted to visit Ireland