Hi!

Options
maryrozas
maryrozas Posts: 2 Member
Hello??? Anyone here? Looking for a place where I can be accountable for my activities as well as healthy eating. The dog and water in your pic, caught my eye...two of my favorite things!

Replies

• Carlos0690
    Carlos0690 Posts: 417 Member
    Options
    Hi two of my favourite things too . He's my best friend and keeps me motivated, although he can drive me nuts lol
  • maryrozas
    maryrozas Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    LOL, I know the feeling. I have a little kayaking wonder dog who always wants to go, go, go...which is usually a good thing.

Looks like your group never took off. just my luck, of course, since I decided to dip my toe into the forums here.
  • Valsgoals
    Valsgoals Posts: 132 Member
    Options
    Hello there. I'm trying to find a group to land in. It looks like I'm about 2 weeks too late to your guys posts. Are you two still here?
  • lika50
    lika50 Posts: 140 Member
    Options
    Hey! Would love to be a part of this group. It's my second time around in MFP and will be turning 40 in a few months... :)
  • Valsgoals
    Valsgoals Posts: 132 Member
    Options
    You know Lika, I thought joining a group meant finding one spot where we'd all converse. Do you know if that's the case here on MFP? Or is that something one would have to create with an already established group of friends? So far, it seems one has to go into individual friend's pages and speak with each, one at a time.
  • Carlos0690
    Carlos0690 Posts: 417 Member
    Options
    Sorry everyone had to step away for while but I'm back if anyone needs a chat or motivation