April 12 Sign-In

Options
RangerRickL
RangerRickL Posts: 8,469 Member
Did I exercise for at least 20 minutes?
Did I stay within my calorie budget for the day?
Did I keep track of everything I ate and drank?

Replies

• RangerRickL
    Options
    @2020pinktogo Thank you for standing up for your own personal boundaries!
    @aeshippers You are doing a great job of modeling good habits and a commitment to your healthy goals. Thank you!
  • Dosse1320
    Dosse1320 Posts: 242 Member
    Options
    @aeshippers A tough day at the office and getting sick is a hard combination. I am happy to hear that you rested in the evening(that's not being lazy that's looking after yourself). Smart girl!
  • Dosse1320
    Dosse1320 Posts: 242 Member
    Options
    @RangerRickL Wow! Best workout this year! Congratulations. You did a lot of skips with a "one pound jump rope". I can't imagine how fit one needs to be to do this.
  • lovesretirement
    lovesretirement Posts: 2,661 Member
    Options
    Exercise? Yes very active rest day
    Tracking? Yes
    Within calories? Ye
  • lamlamsmakeover
    lamlamsmakeover Posts: 6,574 Member
    Options
    PASS day #1
    Ran a lot of errands and have a headache (unusual for me but I think is allergies) and was too tired to exercise and ate over calories. Tomorrow is a new day
  • pribud
    pribud Posts: 453 Member
    Options
    Good evening everyone!

Did I exercise today, yes 30 minutes exercise bike, 75 minutes aquamotion
    within calories yes
    tracking yes

We are all doing so good as we are getting closer to the middle of the month. Keep up the good job everyone.....we will see this through together! We CAN do this!
  • karenleona
    karenleona Posts: 3,959 Member
    Options
    Calories and tracking are good today but no exercise as I have a nasty cold and can't breathe. Spent the day at home resting with my grandson who is also sick. Back to work tomorrow and racking up the steps!
  • RangerRickL
    Options
    @Dosse1320 Thanks for asking. I have been increasing my time with cardio sprint intervals or a 3 minute cardio with rowing; or stationery bike; or treadmill. My strength interval varies from different styles of push ups; squats; planks; lat pull downs; or walking lunges. Bit by bit, my cardio stamina is rising. Since I have asthma, which is a chronic problem, I always use my inhaler before my workout. In a sense, I will not only never qualify for the Olympics as a real athlete, I am also 'doping' before a workout.
    Today's calories; tracking and exercise are all okeedokee
  • fitqueenbess
    fitqueenbess Posts: 372 Member
    Options
    @phoebelayla - That is a sad story. Poor you, stuck at the ski lodge with a hurt ankle! I feel for you.

Exercise - Morning yoga, noon spin class
    Tracking - yes
    Calories - yes
  • am_change
    am_change Posts: 1,010 Member
    Options
    I was a yes x 3. You're all doing amazingly, especially all who've checked in here even when it hasn't gone to plan. :)
  • pendennis
    pendennis Posts: 117 Member
    Options
    Did I exercise for at least 20 minutes? y
    Did I stay within my calorie budget for the day? y
    Did I keep track of everything I ate and drank? y