Day 1: 17 April

Options
2»

Replies

• carlsoda
    carlsoda Posts: 3,412 Member
    Options
    @carlsoda, I love Adrienne, I'm going to start back tomorrow. Tonight, I'll be at my daughter's, which series are you doing now, :)

I'm working through the 2015 series Yoga Challenge with Adriene. I'm jumping around and just doing what feels right by the day. I finished the 31 day Yoga Challenge and it was pretty good. I have learned some great new poses that work perfect for my sore and tired body :)
  • SweetPeasMom55
    SweetPeasMom55 Posts: 3,385 Member
    Options
    @SingRunTing Your baby is precious!!! You look great .
  • fitphoenix
    fitphoenix Posts: 9,673 Member
    Options
    @SingRunTing, congratulations! Your baby is adorable, and you guys look so happy!

I've got my meals planned out for the week, which will help me stay on track given that I have two days of almost solid meetings coming up tomorrow and Wednesday, along with training to plan and possibly administer on Friday. (The responsibility and preparedness has not been clearly established for this, and I got pulled in unexpectedly to help.)

I had a great time home with my mom and relatives for Easter, but it will be nice to get back to my regular routine at home, too. I want to get my step count back up to normal levels and continue my training for my first 5K obstacle course.
  • jodyedgar87
    jodyedgar87 Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    Hey All,

My goals for this challenge are to work on getting closer to a healthy weight. I started working as a mail carrier last July and have dropped about 50lbs since then. I need to hold my self accountable with the eating better aspect though!

1. My daily goals are going to be walking after work
    2. stop the late night snacking.
    3. staying under calorie goals 6 days out of the week.

I took the dog for a 4 mile walk today so I could hit my fitbit goal today!

I hope everybody reaches there goals today!
  • TARGET65K
    TARGET65K Posts: 150 Member
    Options
    DAY 1 :

Hello Everyone! I am excited to get this started! I hope you all had a wonderful Easter. We travelled to my in-laws this past week and just got home in the wee hours of this morning. I didn't have a scale while I was there so I cold not weigh in last week. I weighed myself this morning and I could have kicked myself a thousand times. I am up 5.5 lbs. from 2 weeks ago. Too much wine, cheese, bread, and all kinds of different charcuteries. Damn its hard living in France! On top of that I had several Easter eggs (I lost count) AND I have lots of swelling from travelling. Water retention is a killer. OUCH! Shall I mention that this week is my TOM. Anyways, what's done is done and I am ready to get myself back into gear. As everything is closed here for Easter Monday I can't do any shopping but it will be on my to do list tomorrow. My kids are still on vacation so I cant go to the gym just yet. I will do my very best (weather permitting) to get myself out for walks this week. At least 30 minutes a day! SOOOOO, My first goals are as follows (They will run Monday - Sunday)....

- COMPLETE 5 WALKS THIS WEEK (INDOOR OR OUTDOOR)
    - DRINK ATLEAST 3 LITERS OF WATER 7/7 DAYS
    - NO STARCHES FOR 5/7 DAYS
    - EAT VEGGIES AT EVERY MEAL 5/7 DAYS
    - LOG EVERYTHING IN MY DIARY 7/7 DAYS (THE GOOD THE BAD AND THE UGLY)
    - DO NOT EAT ANY CHOCOLATE EGGS 7/7 DAYS!!

@2020pinktogo - I hope your feel better quickly. I can understand how stress can affect our health so please take care and make sure you get lots of time for yourself. You have some great goals for yourself! Good Luck!

103775544.png

I also live in France and have suffered the same fate. I am up 5 lbs. from 2 weeks ago. Too much wine, wine and of course I helped my daughter with her Easter eggs. Today is a new beginning again. Fill in food dairy and exercise more, no wine etc. etc.
    My target is to reach 65 kilo (143 pounds) by 2018.
    100 day target is 14 pounds ( 6.35 kilo )
  • MonicaA2013
    MonicaA2013 Posts: 753 Member
    Options
    OK a littl late to the party AGAIN but i am here. My start off has been BLEH due to TOM showing up Yesterday. I am working on just keeping myself in check for this week, then i will get going on the real work for the next 100 days.