Day 2 April 18 2017

Options
SweetPeasMom55
SweetPeasMom55 Posts: 3,385 Member
I stayed away from the diet coke.
I bought a new pair of sneakers LOL realized its been well over a year and over a 1000 miles wondered why my feet were bothering me. I did good I only got the sneakers not the cute skirt or anything else that caught my eye. ;)

Today's goals
Water only
No binge shopping
Exercise
Stay positive and don't break down and cry when they ask what happened at the branch lol
:D maybe I should cry then I would never have to go back lol
Have a great day everyone!!!

Replies

• PhedraJD
    PhedraJD Posts: 1,392 Member
    Options
    @SingRunTing Oh my gosh you and your new baby are both adorable! Almost makes me want another. (3 is enough.) I am glad you get a decent maternity leave. The intuitive eating will be an interesting challenge for you. I would love to give you all kinds of advice, but I will be polite and not. No one wants unsolicited advice. LOL. There are a few threads on here about breast feeding and calories if you need that info.

@2020pinktogo A whole year without new shoes? I've had my tennis shoes for 3 months and I desperately need a new pair already. Good job, staying away from the pop, and retail therapy shopping. I need to take a page out of your book.

Yesterday I failed miserably. I was exhausted physically and mentally, plus stuck at home with my oldest (17) who has a sinus infection. After her doctor appointment, she wanted to go out for lunch. So we did that. I was good and ate in moderation, but it was high calorie, then got home and ate everything in sight. Ugh. Plus had a migraine, so I slept, and didn't do any exercise. Today the scale is up almost 3 pounds from Sunday. I am hoping it is water retention. Here is to a better day.

Yesterday's Goals:
    15000 Steps :'(
    Under calories :'(
    80 ounces of water :)
    do minimum of 250 steps every hour :/
    laundry :)
    book work :|
    Make it to the gym for at least 30 minutes :'(
    Start on my divorce papers. :|

Today's Goals:
    UNDER CALORIES
    15000 steps
    80 ounces of water
    Lunch Walk
    School/evening walk
    Book work
    ** gym time**
    Hogwarts challenge

Good luck today!
  • carlsoda
    carlsoda Posts: 3,412 Member
    Options
    Good morning everyone! Happy Day 2!!

Yesterday was successful!! (what a relief - I was nervous I couldn't do it!) I am going to repeat yesterday's goals, except I'll be eating a little more carbs today. I prelogged my meals and supper will be a little higher in carbs: left over ham with sweet potato, zucchini and squash hash (yummy!!)

Also, during our 2 mile walk yesterday we ran a few blocks just to start building up the leg muscles again. I had finished couch to 5k a few months ago but with illnesses over winter I lost it. I'm going back to week 3 I think and starting over.

Today's goals:
    10,000 + steps today
    Water, water, water
    Pre-log food and follow my plan to the "T"
    Yoga!!!
    Eat under 50 grams net carbs

Main Goals:
    Start running again
    Yoga!!! 6 - 7 days a week!
    Eat low carb
    Get back to 135 lbs where I felt great and looked great! I have some pants that are just a tiny bit too tight :smiley:
  • carlsoda
    Options
    jdelaroy wrote: »

Yesterday I failed miserably. I was exhausted physically and mentally, plus stuck at home with my oldest (17) who has a sinus infection. After her doctor appointment, she wanted to go out for lunch. So we did that. I was good and ate in moderation, but it was high calorie, then got home and ate everything in sight. Ugh. Plus had a migraine, so I slept, and didn't do any exercise. Today the scale is up almost 3 pounds from Sunday. I am hoping it is water retention. Here is to a better day.

We are all going to have days like this where nothing works out and we're not feeling well. But...today is a new day :) I'm also sure the 3 lbs is all water weight. Drink lots today! Hope your daughter is feeling better!!!
  • carlsoda
    Options
    I stayed away from the diet coke.
    I bought a new pair of sneakers LOL realized its been well over a year and over a 1000 miles wondered why my feet were bothering me. I did good I only got the sneakers not the cute skirt or anything else that caught my eye. ;)
    !

YAY to both the diet coke and new sneakers! I was addicted to diet mountain dew and I haven't had one for months now! It feels great not putting that poison in our bodies!!

• RejsGirl
    RejsGirl Posts: 198 Member
    edited April 2017
    Options
    Yesterday I completed all the goals I set for myself! That definitely motivates! Today's gonna be great!

Day 1 Goals:
    1. Log my meals and eat accordingly
    2. Drink 6 glasses of water
    3. Take my vitamins
    4. Get in at least 30 minutes of exercise
    5. Journal
    6. Finish the laundry!
    7. Health food store!

Day 2 Goals:
    1. Log my meals and eat accordingly
    2. Drink 6-8 glasses of water
    3. Take my vitamins
    4. Get in at least 30 minutes of exercise and 10,000-12,000 steps
    5. Journal
    6. Walk the neighborhood with our pup!
    7. Office Depot for printer ink and planner for vacation!
    8. Begin reading tonight!

Just a side note: I have figured something out. When life is chaotic and noisy, (stressful?) I want to eat. When my life is quiet, I'm ok. How do I keep my life "quiet", lol?

Have a great day everyone!
  • GrandmaJackie
    GrandmaJackie Posts: 36,056 Member
    edited April 2017
    Options
    Morning,

Yesterday was a success for my goals for today is to stay under my calorie goal and no late night snacking. I'm be going home tonight, so tomorrow I'll be happy to be back to my normal schedule.

It looks like probably a couple good yoga sessions today will have to do. Plus while my granddaughter naps maybe lsome strength in.

Of course lots of lego time, lol Btw, nice job everyone for a successful day yesterday!

My MAIN goal is to get to maintenance weight!

Overall goals
    1. Get to maintenance weight
    2. Morning workouts
    3. Run 3 days/weekly
    4. No late night snacking
    5. Stay focus even on weekends
    6. Yoga 6 days/weekly[/quote]
    ddmien8rgz6c.jpg
  • jodyedgar87
    jodyedgar87 Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    Good Morning!
    Today Im going to hit 3L of water, And an evening walk.

Going for 15k steps for my fitbit and avoiding soda!

Hope everybody hits their goals today
  • Kenda2427
    Kenda2427 Posts: 1,592 Member
    Options
    Good morning.

Have started the day off on the wrong foot, but was up very late last night, so just could not get out of bed for 4:40 so I slept in till 5:30 and just got to work on time. So I missed my cardio. And it is snowing again :'( so doubtful I will do anything tonight.

Today's goals:
    eat to plan
    come under calories
    go to bed early!

Keeping it simple this week.

Have a great day!

• debbieinca
    debbieinca Posts: 110 Member
    Options
    I did fine yesterday except in the afternoon. I am off this week for Spring break. My plans are today to workout, drink the water and track my food.
  • danelutza19
    danelutza19 Posts: 2,025 Member
    Options
    Good morning flowers!!!!

@Kenda2427 I'm truly sorry the weather is going backwards for you. I'm confident you will make the best of today.

Good plan @debbieinca !!!

Yesterday was the first time ever when I was able to switch from a holiday feasting day, straight into my normal routine without any desert leftovers :) I think it's because I allowed myself to indulge without reserve on Easter and got it out of my system. All goals achieved and down 2.2lb from the 4.2lb gain.

Today's a nice day so I'm adding a nice walk to my usual goals. Priorities are: eat within calories/macros, training, chin-ups, steps, water and good sleep.

Let's have a fabulous Tuesday!!!
  • mari_moulin
    mari_moulin Posts: 3,717 Member
    Options
    DAY 2 :

Hello Everyone! Welp, I really tried for the whole no chocolate eggs for 7 days but....I ate one today. :s I'm so weak. On the bright side, it fit in my calories for the day. I also really struggled with water today. Only got 2 out of 3 liters in. Glad I was able to get out for a walk today.

@TARGET65K - Where's about in France are you? I am in Alsace and man its been cold and grey (rainy) this week. Where did last weeks sun go?? Great goals you've got there! You are gonna do great!

@danelutza19 - Well done on achieving your goals! What an accomplishment to be able to switch the way you did. This is very difficult habit to learn. It shows just how hard you have worked! Lifestyle changes for the win!

@GrandmaJackie - What a gorgeous granddaughter you have!

MY GOALS:

- COMPLETE 5 WALKS THIS WEEK (INDOOR OR OUTDOOR)
    1/5 WALKS COMPLETED
    - DRINK ATLEAST 3 LITERS OF WATER 7/7 DAYS
    1/7 DAYS COMPLETED
    - NO STARCHES FOR 5/7 DAYS
    0/5 DAYS COMPLETED
    - EAT VEGGIES AT EVERY MEAL 5/7 DAYS
    2/7 DAYS COMPLETED
    - LOG EVERYTHING IN MY DIARY 7/7 DAYS (THE GOOD THE BAD AND THE UGLY)
    2/7 DAYS COMPLETED
    - DO NOT EAT ANY CHOCOLATE EGGS 7/7 DAYS!!
    1/7 DAYS COMPLETED

103775544.png
  • LisaPower123
    LisaPower123 Posts: 1,837 Member
    Options
    @mari_moulin: I hear you about those darn chocolate eggs. I swear they are calling my name.

Yesterday I met all my goals & today is right on track. I had a busy day shopping with my daughter. I am easing back into work. Spring is here, I can't avoid it any longer. I just wish that there was less paperwork and more time to be active.

-run 20 km (5/20)
    -hit calorie goal daily (1/7)
    -no alcohol (1/6)
    -hit protein & carb macros daily (1/6)
    -work at least 25hrs (6/25)
    -do 15 minutes of house/yard work (2/7)
  • lalajka
    lalajka Posts: 368 Member
    Options
    @mari_moulin well done on eating only one egg and fitting it into your calorie limit! I don't even know how many I ate over the weekend... feel very bloated now, but I hope it will go away soon.

@SingRunTing what an adorable little baby! Congratulations, enjoy the cuddles :)

Yesterday I had a meh first day, on the road most of the day, eating out and not really paying attention to calories or water intake. Today was different though, I started off with a morning strength training session and then ate healthy and drank water throughout the day. Slowly getting back into the routine...

My goals for these 100 days:

1. Cut down on sweets
    2. Up my water intake to at least 2 liters a day
    3. Exercise at least 5 times a week
    4. Lift/strength train
    5. Work on doing 5 military push-ups in a row
    6. Work on doing at least one pull-up
    7. Eat healthy home cooked meals
    8. Start and finish Yoga Camp
    9. Get back on my MTB
    10. Lose 4.5 kg (10 lbs)

Achieved on day 2: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7.
  • fitphoenix
    fitphoenix Posts: 9,673 Member
    Options
    @GrandmaJackie, your granddaughter is so adorable! I hope you had lots of fun with her and were able to fit your workouts in.

@mari_moulin, the thing that I have learned with this journey is that at least for me, to make it sustainable, I have to focus on moderation. Although I might be able to eliminate a food in the short-term, unless I can honestly say that I will never have it for the rest of my life, I need to figure out how to fit it in in moderation. Once I hit maintenance, I have to keep doing what I'm doing (except maybe eat a little more and exercise a little less), not change all the healthy habits I've worked so hard on establishing. My instinctive approach, unfortunately, is to be more binary/all-or-nothing than that, but I've found that for a healthy lifestyle, that sort of rigidity leads to a fall, because nothing can be sustained 24/7 with perfection. The more I forgive myself and make all sorts of foods and activities fit into my goals, the more I can keep them up. Obviously, everyone's different, and some people definitely face demon foods they need to eliminate completely or they just can't achieve their goals. But I think having a chocolate around Easter and fitting it into your goals is definitely a win!

@danelutza19, glad you were able to get right back into the healthy routine!

@kenda2427, I hope the rest of this week goes more smoothly than yesterday for you!

It seems like overall, we're off to a great start. Only 98 days to go. ;)
  • MonicaA2013
    MonicaA2013 Posts: 753 Member
    edited April 2017
    Options
    Good evening everyone.

Today has been OK i have been having to many treats but i think i am doing well with TOM in the house.
    Water intake is great.
    No workouts yet this week but i will get those started in a day or 2.

If i survive this week i am good till next month when the survival of the fittest comes back for another round..LOL
    See you all tomorrow.

P.S.
    Finally got my schedule in order for the next 100 days. Here goes...

My goals will be Simple .

1) Keep within my calorie goal 5/7 D/W
    2) Drink a min of 75 oz of water PER DAY.
    3) Run 3+ days per week 30+ min.
    4) Reach my step goal of 14k EVERY DAY !
    5) Begin Jillian's 30 day shred AND The Aftershock workout on MONDAY APRIL 24th, after Jillian's 30 days are done (5/24/17) I will continue the Aftershock workout and add the 9 ABS workout.