Hi, looking for friends! Future VSG girl here!

Options
Hey guys, my name is Brandi and I'm 28 living in the Bay Area. I currently weigh 337lbs, and I am actively trying to lose weight. Right now I am tracking my macros, and following IIFYM.

I am planning to get gastric sleeve surgery to gain a tool to help me lose, and maintain my weight. I've struggled for years, and I need a little bit of help! In the meantime, as it is a 6-8 month approval process, I am going to be working as hard as I can to develop healthy habits, and become more active.

I would love to have some friends for motivation! Looking forward to connecting with people :smile:

Replies

• queenbcronen
    queenbcronen Posts: 158 Member
    Options
    Hi Brandi! I'm also following IIFYM! I'll add you!
  • mellissaledbetter0511
    Options
    I am also planning to get vsg. Scheduled surgery date is 08/30/17. I am hoping to try to lose some weight before surgery as I've heard it is less complicated that way and I am 5'5 and 337lbs.
  • sheilahaddadi
    sheilahaddadi Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Let me know if I can be any help! I'm 12 months post op and would love to motivate and inspire!
  • nursembrown
    nursembrown Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Hi you guys! I had gastric sleeve sx on 2/28/17. HW ever 388 lbs, January 2917 weight 336, 2 week preop diet weight 227, day of sx weight 313 lbs. Height 5'6.5". Age 26 years old. Current weight 230 lbs. I have logged every day on myfitnesspal. It has helped in the accountability department. If yall have any questions, let me know. I also try to gym it out 3 to 4 days a week.
  • kooshism
    kooshism Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Hey! I'm scheduled for the surgery 2/26!
  • dmschm2
    dmschm2 Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    I had vsg 2/19/18 and would love to add any of you as friends. thanks.