Just started 21 DFX

Options
Rubie782
Rubie782 Posts: 23 Member
I just started 21 Day Fix Extreme yesterday. Anyone else starting this week that wants to stay accountable with me?

Replies

• angiepangiehfx
    angiepangiehfx Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    I'm not doing extreme ... but starting the regular 21 Day Fix
  • schellies
    schellies Posts: 88 Member
    Options
    Im starting 21df today :smiley:
  • sexysexy2
    sexysexy2 Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    I started yesterday ... the regular one ....I am in the uk.

I watched a lot of you tube on 21 day fix before I started to get good idea of what I needed to do

I don't like to meal prep too much but I did make pumpkin soup, cooked off onion and kale in 21 day fix all purpose seasoning, cooked roasted veg, cauliflower mash and made 3 x overnight oats ...all in fridge in portions. As my husband is not following this diet I thought it easier to prepare my sides to go with any protein I cook on each day . we generally do not decide what we eat until the day itself.

I have tried calorie counting for last 3 weeks and have not lost any weight so I thought I would try this... fingers crossed (by the way I exercise 6 days a week)

my weigh day is Mondays !
  • sexysexy2
    sexysexy2 Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    I started 21 day fix on monday (27.02.17) without having workout dvds so used beachbody "rockin body" until today when my 21 day fix dvds turned up and I have lost 5lb already ! not going hungry at all and keeping to the plan ..... this has amazed me as I have been following calorie diet for ages and not lost anything I just stayed the same !! really pleased I have started 21 day fix......so how is everyone else doing ?
  • schellies
    schellies Posts: 88 Member
    Options
    Im restarting 21df here today :) im also a runner so ill either double up or run for sure days i dont do 21df
  • smklong
    smklong Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    I'm starting it in May 2017 if anyone wants to do check ins!
  • jetenold
    jetenold Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    I just started today. I know meal prep will be very important for any success i will have on this plan so i did my meal prep last night for Wednesday, Friday and Sunday, and am planning on doing meal prep tonight for Thursday, Saturday and maybe Monday. Tonight will be my first night doing the DVD's so am slightly scared about that considering some of the things that i have heard:)
  • TamaraWisniewskiKozak
    Options
    I am starting Thursday. I had tried it before (about one year ago, but life got in the way!). I didn't use Shakeology but will be this time (or a similar shake). I really like the workout dvd's. Meal prep is crucial for this to work and I have to absolutely commit to it. My goal is to lose 50 pounds or go down to a size 10/12 (currently a 16) whichever comes first! In addition to the workout dvds I will be biking, walking and jogging, and jump-roping. I would love to be part of an accountability group. I would like to make my goal within 6-9 months.
  • csanders99
    csanders99 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Recently started.. workouts are tough but I love them. Noticing increased strength and endurance. The biggest challenge for me has not been the workouts but committing to the containers/meal prepping. I'm interested in joining an accountability group.
  • drea2011
    drea2011 Posts: 874 Member
    Options
    Hi all! Started a week ago...I've lost 25 lbs with this program as well as getting 10k steps a day. Back on here to lose this last 70! Hardest thing is consistency it I am taking it one day at a time one meal at a time...please add need all the support I can get!!
  • hispraiseinme
    hispraiseinme Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    I'm thinking of starting Monday. Anyone want to be accountability buddies?? Message me
  • rainey4
    rainey4 Posts: 164 Member
    Options
    I am currently doing the containers. No workouts yet. Issues with my knees. I see a nutritionist who reports my results to my dr. every week as well so have some accountability.