Newbie! Love to meet other moms!

Options
2»

Replies

• szarlotka717
    szarlotka717 Posts: 85 Member
    Options
    I am new to this group, though 15 months postpartum. I regained what I lost immediately post delivery in the first few months (had some postpartum depression, which didn't help). I've been maintaining for about a year, but really want to lose at least 25 pounds before getting pregnant again. I'm still breastfeeding, so I'm also trying to strike a good balance between eating enough to maintain supply and losing weight. Please feel free to add!
  • LisaTcan
    LisaTcan Posts: 410 Member
    Options
    My daughter is almost 6 months and although I'm at a healthy weight I'm still hanging onto 15-20lbs of baby weight. It is coming off slowly! I think I might lose faster once I stop breastfeeding.

I was also very active pre-pregnancy so I'm starting to think the weight I was before (133, 5'6) may not be realistic now.
  • marianlyn
    marianlyn Posts: 144 Member
    Options
    Hello! I am working on losing the weight I gained and didn't lose from my pregnancy with my two year old and my stillborn boy I delivered at 39 weeks on December 12th, 2016. I really want to get to a healthy weight before we try to get pregnant again. Feel free to add me as a friend here--I can use all the support/motivation I can get! Thanks!
  • celysangelie
    celysangelie Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Hi there! Im looking for other active users to befriend and keep motivated!! Im 2 months postpartum and I'm struggling to loose those last 30lbs. Add me!!!

Ps. Starting today I'm done with crap food and looking for a workout plan- suggestions are welcome!!!
  • almostsuperpowered
    almostsuperpowered Posts: 135 Member
    Options
    Me too svp!
  • Wakatik2016
    Wakatik2016 Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    I'm recently pp as well, two wks ago we had our third baby, a sweet little girl! Im now healing, bfing 100000000000000x a day ha ha, and starting to get back into life.
    Focusing on whole foods, and not as much calorie counting and building lean muscle.
    Would love some like minded friends! :)