November 2017 Due Dates

Options
Kekekylene
Kekekylene Posts: 112 Member
Hey, anyone due in November? I am due Nov 16, 9 weeks today!

Replies

• artgalchitown
    artgalchitown Posts: 103 Member
    Options
    I'm due November 2, am just a few days past 11 weeks right now.
  • dj_phx
    dj_phx Posts: 115 Member
    Options
    I'm due November 25th, 10 weeks on Saturday.
  • Iknewyouweretrouble
    Iknewyouweretrouble Posts: 561 Member
    Options
    nov 28 :)
  • thedestar
    thedestar Posts: 1,278 Member
    Options
    I'm due Nov 16 with #4 but I tend to go past my due date so I'm guessing closer to thanksgiving. I would love some pregnant friends! Send me a request!
  • polargirl5
    polargirl5 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I'm due Nov 6th
  • Kekekylene
    Kekekylene Posts: 112 Member
    Options
    Kekekylene wrote: »
    Hey, anyone due in November? I am due Nov 16, 9 weeks today!

I found out I was a few days farther along than originally told. Nov 11 is my due date. :)

• phreekles
    phreekles Posts: 216 Member
    Options
    I'm due Nov 20th (my due date has also changed a couple of times but they've settled on 20th Nov now). Anyone else keeping track of weight gain so far? I'm really worried about not putting on too much weight this time around (2nd pregnancy) and I'm also getting married in 6 weeks. Even though I have a maternity wedding dress I still don't want to look massive on the big day! :smile:
  • spamarie
    spamarie Posts: 2,825 Member
    Options
    My official due date is 22nd November, but I have a c-section scheduled 16th November due to previous complications during my son's birth.

There will be 22 months between kids. I am not looking forward to c-section recovery with a toddler in tow! But I am very much looking forward to newborn cuddles and watching them grow up together, hopefully thick as thieves.

Weight wise I've put on about 8lbs so far (20 weeks) which I'm very pleased with. I put on a lot more with my son. I have a very obvious bump too, so not quite sure how it's stayed so low. Of course this could all change. I really stacked it on the third trimester last time.
  • spamarie
    Options
    Had my 20 week scan yesterday, and all is well. Although the child does look like a goblin in the photo (he wouldn't stay still). Didn't find out the sex, I enjoy the surprise on the day.
  • artgalchitown
    artgalchitown Posts: 103 Member
    Options
    @spamarie Yay so exciting! So glad to hear everything went well. We are not finding out the sex, either.

@phreekles Congratulations on your upcoming wedding - you have so many exciting things happening this year! I've been keeping track of my weight by stepping on the scale once a week. I record everything on the "how much weight have you gained" thread in this group. I'm a FTM and I've found that other thread to be helpful because I've been nervous about gaining the right amount, the kind ladies over there have great advice and experiences to share with weight gain during pregnancy.
  • myshelle1985
    myshelle1985 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    My little boy is due the 8th. Hoping he comes a tad early on my birthday, Oct 29. I'd love to give him my birthday, since I'm not big on mine.
  • Prettyinpaisley
    Prettyinpaisley Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    Hi all! I'm due with my first baby on Oct. 31, which is essentially November. I was eating a mostly pescetarian diet during my first and second trimesters, but my most recent blood test came back that I'm pretty severely anemic. Anyone else eating organ meat (liver, etc.) during pregnancy?
  • spamarie
    Options
    Hi all! I'm due with my first baby on Oct. 31, which is essentially November. I was eating a mostly pescetarian diet during my first and second trimesters, but my most recent blood test came back that I'm pretty severely anemic. Anyone else eating organ meat (liver, etc.) during pregnancy?

I would strongly advise you do not eat liver. In the UK we are told to avoid it because the high levels of vitamin A can build up and be harmful.

I was anemic during my last pregnancy, despite my efforts. I found the prescribed iron pills really helped (even if they do funny things to your poop!). Also I used it as an excuse to eat cereal since many are iron fortified and I was craving cocopops! The other tip I found helpful was to have something high in Vit C alongside my iron-rich foods as this helps with absorption. If I had meat, I had broccoli. If I had breakfast cereal, I had pure orange juice.
  • spamarie
    Options
    My little boy is due the 8th. Hoping he comes a tad early on my birthday, Oct 29. I'd love to give him my birthday, since I'm not big on mine.

My first came exactly a week after my birthday (he was due a couple of days before). You'll never be served so fast in a restaurant as when you're 40 weeks pregnant, let me tell you. ;)
  • kelseymallen
    kelseymallen Posts: 85 Member
    Options
    My first is due November 27th, but my money is on December 2nd. :-)
  • thedestar
    thedestar Posts: 1,278 Member
    Options
    I had to do the 3 hour glucose test today :( Not fun, especially with 3 kids in tow. I tried to talk my Dr into letting me wait til my husband had a day off but no luck! This is the third pregnancy I've had to do the 3 hour test. With my first I failed and was diagnosed with gestational diabetes and with my third I passed! I hate that I have to wait till Monday for the results :s But I'm going to enjoy my weekend and eat ice cream and expect the worst!
  • KateWynyard2
    KateWynyard2 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hi! I just found this group :) I am due Nov 2 but I have a feeling I am going to go over! Sticking to MFP but feeling like a whale
  • phreekles
    phreekles Posts: 216 Member
    Options
    Has anyone started packing their hospital bag yet? I'm due 20th Nov but feel like I should start buying things for it but can't remember what essential things would be best to get.
  • Iknewyouweretrouble
    Options
    my NP says 2 eggs a day with yolks