2 week weigh in

Options
BeccaBunga11
BeccaBunga11 Posts: 18 Member
How is everyone doing? My progress:

SW: 79.0kg
CW:77.8kg
GW: 74kg

I haven't been counting calories the past week and I've had a few naughty vegan treats so I was pleasantly surprised to be lighter today than I was last week :)

Replies

• 5n00py
    5n00py Posts: 125 Member
    Options
    Woo Hoo to you Becca!!! Great going!

My progress:

SW: 90.2kg
    CW: 88.8kg 1.4kg down
    GW: 82.0kg (82.8kg = 25 BMI)

I had a couple of guilty pleasures for my 60th birthday celebration with myself, so am pleased to still have had some shrinkage!
  • kdavid1987
    kdavid1987 Posts: 107 Member
    Options
    5n00py wrote: »
    Woo Hoo to you Becca!!! Great going!

My progress:

SW: 90.2kg
    CW: 88.8kg 1.4kg down
    GW: 82.0kg (82.8kg = 25 BMI)

I had a couple of guilty pleasures for my 60th birthday celebration with myself, so am pleased to still have had some shrinkage!

Love this so much. Steady progress! I am planning on having a celebratory dinner out tonight and a treat meal tomorrow myself and I am never sure how it will affect my week. A lot of stuff that I eat -- and I am sure this applies to everyone here -- doesn't have a totally accurate representation on MFP. So I do the best I can to estimate and always round up. Still, I really enjoy food and a good glass of wine. Can't see doing without them long term, though these days only in moderation :)
  • 5n00py
    Options
    kdavid1987 wrote: »
    Love this so much. Steady progress! I am planning on having a celebratory dinner out tonight and a treat meal tomorrow myself and I am never sure how it will affect my week. A lot of stuff that I eat -- and I am sure this applies to everyone here -- doesn't have a totally accurate representation on MFP. So I do the best I can to estimate and always round up. Still, I really enjoy food and a good glass of wine. Can't see doing without them long term, though these days only in moderation :)

Yep, nice to have so many food items in the MFP database, but they are entered by John and Joan Citizen from who knows what source, and "verified" by Sam and Diane GoodSamaritan without them necessarily looking at any form of reference either. Also wines are basically sugar and they do not come with any nutritional labels. Unless you have entered your own items with the full nutritional data, it is rather hit and miss on the MFP consumption figures.

Enjoy your treat meal, and savour every sip of that grape juice!
  • kdavid1987
    Options
    Right. The other day my mom made a celebratory vegan apple crumble and I couldn't find anything specifically vegan for that, so I chose an omnivore entry for apple crumble and hoped that the calorie values were similar. LOL
  • PryorInc
    PryorInc Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    SW: 310 lbs - 140 kg
    CW: 305 lbs - 138 kg
    GW: 295 lbs - 133kg
  • nevadavis1
    nevadavis1 Posts: 331 Member
    Options
    I'm starting late, but I have my weight on 4/10, so I'll put it down:
    SW: 181 lbs - 82 kg
    CW (or what it was on 4/27): 176 lbs - 80 kg
    GW: 165 lbs - 75 kg
  • 5n00py
    Options
    nevadavis1 wrote: »

LOL.... You're starting where I want to end up!!!

Great progress!
  • kdavid1987
    Options
    For me, this is week three. I lost 1 lbs last week, meaning I have lost 8 lbs since I started MFP three weeks ago. PLeased to have lost but a little disappointed by how little compared to the previous 2 weeks. But it has renewed my commitment to "keeping it light" over the weekend, which is absolutely when I eat too many tears (beer lol). Still very cool to feel so confident I will meet the goal of this group FOR SURE!
  • BeccaBunga11
    BeccaBunga11 Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    nevadavis1 wrote: »

Welcome!