Day 16 May 2 nd

Options
SweetPeasMom55
SweetPeasMom55 Posts: 3,385 Member
@mari_moulin try and think of your depression more as your just in a funk. When I was at the branch and I was being consumed by depression. I thought of it like that my coworkers at the main office saw it too. When I decided to say over and over its just a funk and its going to pass. It seemed to not have as tight a grasp on me. I was once told you take things one day at a time and if that's too hard go for an hour . I was really sick and ruptured my stomach except according to my husband he was sicker. I was literally counting minutes. My husband no longer says he is ever sicker than I when I ask for help. LOL.

Exercise is done
We have rain in our forecast for the week
Have a great day everyone!!

Replies

• PhedraJD
    PhedraJD Posts: 1,392 Member
    Options
    @2020pinktogo Great job on your goals. I like the idea of how to handle depression. I go through it sometimes. My big sister gets it way worse than me though. It makes me feel helpless.

@Skipper111 Sorry things were crazy, but great job staying mindful.

I think yesterday was a good day for me. Except my focus at work. Some days I really dislike my job. After work though, I went home and cleaned the kitchen, living room, my bedroom, did the laundry and made yummy potato soup for dinner.

Yesterday's Goals:
    Stay under Calories!!! :)
    80 ounces of water :)
    12500 steps (relax day.) Ended up running for 30 minutes at lunch! B)
    Squat Challenge day 1 :) Plus 20 extra
    Pay Rent :)
    Fold Laundry :)
    Focus @ work :'(
    Stay positive :)

Today's Goals:
    Under Calories!!!!
    80 ounces of water
    15000 Steps
    Gym time
    Squat challenge
    Hogwarts Challenge

Week Goals:
    No Sugar/Sweet Treats 1/7
    12500 steps 1/7
    Walk @ lunch 1/4 (want 4/5 days)
    Gym 0/4 (4 days)
    Squat Challenge 1/7

Have a great day flowers
  • carlsoda
    carlsoda Posts: 3,412 Member
    Options
    Good morning! It's finally sunny here...so happy as I should be able to get in a C25K "run" tonight!!

Weekly Goal Update:

C25K: 3 days a week 0/3
    Yoga: 6 days a week: 1/6
    Net Carbs 40 and under 1/7
    No Diet Pop 1/7 (yes!!)

@jdelaroy - awesome job yesterday! You did very well! Sorry about your job, just remember we all have days where we don't like our jobs :)
  • LisaPower123
    LisaPower123 Posts: 1,837 Member
    Options
    Good morning all!

Yesterday I was pretty productive at work. Most of my paperwork is done, so I have lots of time to just move product around & clean things up. DH has made a mess of the store. It is very frustrating. In his defense, we have too much stock because because once the pool season hits it sells fast, but he has changed how he wanted to organize things 4 times & has just left partial displays so product is EVERYWHERE. Sometimes it is really challenging working with your spouse. I absolutely have to make an effort to work through more of next winter so that in the spring everything is how I want it, nice & organized. This winter I went in just enough to almost keep up with paperwork. I have to get better. I am going to set reminders on my phone to remind me that I need to work December-February.

Goals for today:
    -Continue to organize parts room & chemical area at store
    -organize my dresser
    -eat within calorie limit & macros
    -work 6hrs

Weekly goals:
    -exercise 5/7 days (0/7)
    -eat at calorie goal 6/7 day (1/7)
    -parts area & chemical area of store organized (getting there!)
    -bedroom deep clean
    -work 35hrs (7.5/35)

@carlsoda : I hope you get your run in tonight! the weather here is miserable so no run for me!
  • Kenda2427
    Kenda2427 Posts: 1,592 Member
    Options
    @lpeltenburg I can imagine it could be challenging working with a spouse. I could never do it with mine lol You have clear goals and will smash them!

@mari_moulin I do hope you are feeling better, I understand how difficult it can be. If it persists please don't be afraid to see your family doctor. Don't let it grow and keep you down, there is lots that can be done. If it is not chronic I do find getting outside in the sun, being with pets and just going for a walk can help. Something very soothing about nature.

Met my goals yesterday, and that was my "laziest" of nights for this week. Plus dropped .6 of my 3 lbs gain so hopefully that continues this week. I want back to wear I was just before Easter.

Today's goals:
    20 min cardio - done
    eat to plan
    stay under calories
    paddock clean up
    start packing up office and finish hall

Have a wonderful day everyone!
  • GrandmaJackie
    GrandmaJackie Posts: 36,055 Member
    Options
    Morning,
    @lpeltenburg, I need to deep clean too but don't know where to start, :(

After Sunday being a rest, I was able to get a decent short run in yesterday. These last few weeks has been extremely successful for me! Saying that, towards the end of the month will get busy. I'm hoping to be able to drop the 3 pounds, focus focus focus.

Today goals
    1. Run ✅
    2. Strength (Hogwarts / Monthly challenge)
    3. Log workouts in journal for the last 2 weeks of May
    4. Longgggg yoga session tonight
    ----
    May Goalsw
    9. Run 3x/weekly
    10. Yoga 6x weekly
    11. Outside walk @ least once
    12. Keep focusing on weekends goals (healthy eating)
    13. Strength 15 mins (Monthly Challenge & Kettlbell)

Done 6 2x, 7,9,10

:) Let's make this happen :)
  • kimmysue100
    kimmysue100 Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    @Kendra2427 Good job on meeting your goals yesterday & making progress towards your gain! That's always an awesome feeling!

I've been busy & not able to check in. I'm doing pretty good with staying on my goals. Even had a plan set for my weekly "happy hour" of eating & game night with friends. This weekend she ordered pizza, which I knew ahead of time & asked her to also order a salad. I planned my day accordingly & checked out the pizza nutrition info, & did some walking that day. It was nice to be able to enjoy a bit, yet stay within my calories for the day! Now Saturday was a different story, that ended up with unplanned margaritas, but I was able to get back with it on Sunday.

Goals for this week
    Stay within or under calories each day
    Journal/log everything that goes into my mouth
    Exercise 4 days this week
    Drink 8-10 glasses of water (have 4 down already!)
    Check out some new recipes

Have an awesome day everyone!! We finally have sunshine here & no rain!! B)
  • danelutza19
    danelutza19 Posts: 2,025 Member
    Options
    Good morning flowers!!!!

@GrandmaJackie your success is very motivating. Nice going on the run and bravo for all the yoga you're doing!!!

Yesterday was a good day. The training went great, calories were easy to fit in. I postponed my meals intentionally so that my last one will be very late and therefore I won't have cravings at night.
    I made a separate list of goals for the week to keep my mind clear. I tend to put emotions over everything and sometimes it's best to see this process with a clinical eye and simply focus on the tasks at hand as if I'm running an experiment.

Today's goals are to duplicate yesterday: eat within calories/macros, training, chin-ups, steps, water and 8 hr of sleep.

Let's have a fabulous Tuesday!!!
  • lalajka
    lalajka Posts: 368 Member
    Options
    @catvlmack no, I've never been there, but tomorrow I'm going to Nottingham and Leicester till Sunday. We have two wine events promoting our wines and our wine region and we'll have some free time in between. Just looking for ideas on where to go and what to do :)

@danelutza19 well done on hitting your goals! You're doing really great and seem to have clear and achievable goals. Keep it up!

Well, it happened. My scale broke. It's still under warranty, but I need to take it back to the store and it's not really close so I'm waiting for when I have other errands to run in that city. I won't be able to weigh in for the 2nd milestone because I won't be home until Sunday. I'll just put the same weight in as last time. I'll do my best to keep moving while in the UK and try not to eat too much junk food or drink too much wine... Yesterday, I got on my mountain bike after more than a year! Felt so great, I burned more than 1000 calories! We went on a 2.5 h ride and the scenery was amazing. Have to do it more often!!

My goals:

1. Cut down on sweets
    2. Up my water intake to at least 2 liters a day
    3. Exercise at least 5 times a week
    4. Lift/strength train
    5. Work on doing 5 military push-ups in a row
    6. Work on doing at least one pull-up
    7. Eat healthy home cooked meals
    8. Start and finish Yoga Camp
    9. Get back on my MTB
    10. Lose 4.5 kg (10 lbs)

Achieved on day 15: 1, 3, 9.
  • MonicaA2013
    MonicaA2013 Posts: 753 Member
    Options
    Guess I am playing catch up again. Sorry everyone :/

SO here goes...

Week 3 stats...(M-Sun)
    1) Keep within my calorie goal 5/7 Days
    DONE 1/7
    2) Drink a min of 75 oz of water PER DAY.
    DONE
    3) Run 3+ days per week
    DONE 0/7
    4) Reach my step goal of 14k 7/7 DAY
    DONE 1/7
    5) Begin Jillian's 30 day shred(M/T/SAT) AND The Metabolic Aftershock workout(M/W/F) on MONDAY APRIL 24th. After Jillian's 30 days are done (5/24/17) Continue the Aftershock workout and add the 9 ABS workout.
    Day 1/5 DONE