5/2 Tuesday Day 2 SLBC

Options
2»

Replies

• SweetP27
    SweetP27 Posts: 216 Member
    Options
    I am going to get up to make copies as I go instead of waiting to do them all at once. It may not be as efficient but it will get me up and down a lot more during the day.
  • 77tes
    77tes Posts: 7,940 Member
    Options
    My one thing is to shoot for 250 steps per hour according to my Fitbit.
  • jlperiard
    jlperiard Posts: 107 Member
    Options
    For now, I'm going to get up every hour/half hour and move for 1 minute while at work and watching tv.
    In the future, I can see my self walking the dog ( once she's trained), I really want to get a pedometer and dancing to Just Dance again.
    I would like to be able to bike ride again too. Do activities together as a family.
  • lil_Ngin
    lil_Ngin Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I always leave 10-15 minutes early for work, jic. I used to stay sitting in my car until time to head in, but now I'm getting out and walking around until time to punch in. Bonus: More steps towards my Fit bit challenges too!
  • Chef_Barbell
    Chef_Barbell Posts: 6,644 Member
    Options
    Today I was on bed rest for a twisted ankle, but I still hobbled around to get food and such.
  • NorthWoodsLee
    NorthWoodsLee Posts: 92 Member
    Options
    I have decided to resume my practice of standing while practicing my mandolin - I'd stopped practicing until recently, but have made a commitment to practice at least 15 minutes every day (it almost always ends up being much longer) and began standing again last night while practicing.
  • SilverSheWolf55
    SilverSheWolf55 Posts: 95 Member
    Options
    I will, like others, will set my alarm to get up and move every 30 minutes. I NEED to move more, for I find I can hardly walk after sitting for long periods of time!