Day 20: 6th May

Options
TerriRichardson112
TerriRichardson112 Posts: 18,223 Member
edited May 2017 in Social Groups
@fitphoenix I have also been MIA. Recovering from my 5 day trip to Amsterdam. Even lost a little weight. Must have been all the walking. Good luck on your 5k on Sunday. Let us know what you think of Guardians. My daughter and I are thinking of going.

Latin Study Group went well. We are studying the battle between Mark Anthony and Brutus, after the murder of Julius Caesar. I have almost finished a project in Parchment Craft. Hit all my goals yesterday.

There seems to be a mistake in the spreadsheet Milestone dates.
First 10 days: 17,18,19,20,21,22,23,24,25,26. Milestone 1: 4/26/17
Second 10 days: 27,28,29,30,1,2,3,4,5,6. Milestone 2: 5/6/17 (Spreadsheet has 5/5/17.)
Third 10 days: 7,8,9,10,11,12,13,14,15,16. Milestone 3: 5/16/17 (Spreadsheet has 5/14/17.)

The formulae should read +10 Only the first one should say +9 (because of 4/17/17, the first weigh in date, being part of the first 10 days). All the others should say +10.

:heart: Have a great day! :heart:
:sunglasses: I know I will!!! :sunglasses:

Milestone 2 :sunglasses: Spring refocus on goals :sunglasses:

:heart: Starting Weight on 17/4/2017: 167 lbs
2nd Milestone: Weight on 6 May 2017: 165.2 lbs :heart: :sunglasses:
Goal weight: 157 lbs
Every day, to help me achieve my weight loss goal, I will:
:star: Prelog food ✅ 10/10 : follow through 10/10
:star: Do 20+ minutes each of Strength 10/10 : Flexibility ✅ 10/10
:star: Do 10000+ steps. 10/10
:star: Drink a minimum of 8 cups liquid. 10/10
:star: Take part in Sole Mates/GoTs/100 More Days Challenges. ✅ 10/10
:star: Refrain from eating after 8 pm 7/10 days each week. 7/7
:star: Refrain from eating after 9pm 3/10 days of my choice each week. 3/3

80464089.png

Replies

• PhedraJD
    PhedraJD Posts: 1,392 Member
    Options
    @TerriRichardson112 great job on the weight loss.

I didn't hit all my goals, came close on most. Did get my squat day in, worked hard. We went out of town last night, was a 3 hour scenic drive through the mountains.

Today's goal, finish the 7k, and enjoy myself. Oh and squat challenge.

Have an awesome Saturday.
  • mari_moulin
    mari_moulin Posts: 3,717 Member
    Options
    DAY 20:

Good afternoon everyone! I had a much better week this week. So happy for that even though I am still feeling a bit down. I got myself to the Gym 4 times this week and also Aqua gym. I ate quite a bit of my strawberry cake (stayed within my calories even if some were my workout calories) and managed to lose 1.5 lbs. Not as much as I'd hoped for but I will gladly take it. I am hoping next week continues on this way or better.

@jdelaroy - I think its a win when even when you are close with your goals. It shows you made the effort to try. Well done with your squats. I am glad you got to enjoy a beautiful scenic drive. Good luck with your goals for today.

@TerriRichardson112 - Welcome back! I hoped you enjoyed Amsterdam. I just saw there is an Avocado based restaurant that I would SO love to try. I just told my GF yesterday that we should have a girlie weekend get away over there and try. (good catch with the spreadsheet)

MY GOALS:

- COMPLETE 4 GYM SESSIONS THIS WEEK
    4/4 GYM SESSIONS COMPLETED
    - DRINK ATLEAST 3 LITERS OF WATER 7/7 DAYS
    6/7 DAYS COMPLETED
    - NO CARBS FOR DINNER 5/7 DAYS
    3/5 DAYS COMPLETED
    - EAT VEGGIES AT EVERY MEAL 5/7 DAYS
    3/7 DAYS COMPLETED
    - LOG EVERYTHING IN MY DIARY 7/7 DAYS (THE GOOD THE BAD AND THE UGLY)
    6/7 DAYS COMPLETED

103775544.png
  • danelutza19
    danelutza19 Posts: 2,025 Member
    Options
    Good morning flowers!!!

@mari_moulin I'm so happy to hear you're on the mend and that you're making progress throughout. Good for you!!! Use this as lesson for the future: bad days come and go and eventually everything gets sorted out :)

Yesterday I managed to accomplish all my goals including a swim session at the gym. Looking back though, the thing that stands out to me is the little panic attack I had in the afternoon when I realized I was spotting. Sorry for the TMI but I just needed to let this one out ... I literally freaked out and Google was my enabler because it presented me with al the worst case scenarios. Fingers crossed things are as they should be and this was just a fluke due to ovulation and intense training. Hormones, I swear they make crazy.

Today is my day of utter relaxation, time to let my body recover from the week and grow strong. The goals are to eat according to my adjusted energy needs, stay within calories/macros, get the chin-ups done, water it up and other than sleep, complete freedom :)

Let's have a fabulous Saturday!!!
  • MonicaA2013
    MonicaA2013 Posts: 753 Member
    Options
    @TerriRichardson112 Welcome back to the real life. Glad to here you had a wonderful time.
    @mari_moulin So happy to hear your life is turning round for you. Keep pushing forward and you will do great things.
    @jdelaroy Nice job on the squats. Your drive sounds fantastic.
    @danelutza19 Nice job on the goals. You are always so consistent. Hope the spotting was just a fluke and means nothing. Rest up and have a great weekend.
    Week 3 is going down as another WIN !! (M-Sun)

1) Keep within my calorie goal. 5/7
    DONE 5/7
    2) Drink a min of 75 oz of water PER DAY.
    DONE 100+oz AGAIN
    3) Run 3+ days per week 30+ min.
    Non yet this week but plan to get out today
    4) Reach my step goal of 14k EVERY DAY !
    DONE
    5) Begin Jillian's 30 day shred AND The Aftershock workout on MONDAY APRIL 24th, after Jillian's 30 days are done (5/26/17) I will continue the Aftershock workout and add the 9 ABS workout.
    So far so good. Starting Lvl 2 of 30 D/S today (fell a couple days behind schedule) 10 days of lvl 2 and then on to Lvl 3 !
  • SweetPeasMom55
    SweetPeasMom55 Posts: 3,385 Member
    Options
    @MonicaA2013 I truly admire anyone who can handle Jillian she just whooped my tuckus. I passed my dvd on to a much younger girl who was like OMG give me something easier. She is an unusual character as I walk a lot she considers me a runner so she is like always calling me Forrest Gump. I can understand why the girl who actually is a runner doesn't say anything as she is afraid of what they will call her.

Weight is slowly coming off but it looks like the turmoil at work may start to come back in a few weeks. Another person from the branch came to the main office to tell what is going on. Let's say things look like they are going from bad to worse. They are talking about a swing rotation :/ as no one wants to work there. I don't know I think they just need to get rid of the one bad seed and hope things turn around.

My sister sent me a new fit bit as mine bit the dust. Now it's trying to get it all synced with the new computer and everything. If only the internet would stay on and not go down as I am trying to set it up. :# Have a great day everyone!!!
  • GrandmaJackie
    GrandmaJackie Posts: 36,083 Member
    edited May 2017
    Options
    Morning,
    @danelutza19, that's has happened to me a few times due to heavy workouts, :smiley:

Today, we're supposed to get sunshine so hubbying saying this afternoon he'll take a walk with me, hoping it happens, :)

Today goals
    1. Morning workout ✅
    2. Went out to breakfast and was successful at making healthy food choices ✅
    3. Yoga session tonight - Day 3 Yoga Camp
    4. No late night snacking
    5. Monthly Challenge
    ----
    May Goals
    1.Run 3x/weekly
    2.Yoga 6x weekly
    3.Outside walk @ least once ✅
    4.Keep focusing on weekends goals (healthy eating)
    5.Strength 15 mins (Monthly Challenge & Kettlbell)

Done 1 2x, 2 5x, 3, 5 3x

:) Let's make this happen :)
  • fitphoenix
    fitphoenix Posts: 9,673 Member
    Options
    Hope everyone is having a great Saturday! I'm rewatching some Doctor Who episodes before I start season 10. Got a lot of walking in while watching the episodes, but am otherwise taking it easy for tomorrow's obstacle course. Still got my fingers crossed for not horrible weather tomorrow, but I've got as ready as possible for running in the rain. :)
  • Kenda2427
    Kenda2427 Posts: 1,592 Member
    Options
    Hello everyone, happy milestone day. The spreadsheet will be updated on Monday when I get to work. Things very hectic here getting ready to have our house lifted this week. Almost have everything in boxes on the floor, got the old fence posts out, shovelling gravel, chopping yrees roots with an axe wooo me!!!
    Not losing but not gaining right now and the next 2 weeks will be a real challenge as we are staying in a camper. So lots of eating out i am trying to be mindful and just stay where I am for the next 2 weeks till things settle down.

@fitphoenix have an awesome OCR tomorrow, they are my favourite races, so much fun and you get to use your whole body!! Have a blast!
  • danelutza19
    danelutza19 Posts: 2,025 Member
    Options
    @Kenda2427 sounds like you have a challenge on your hands for the next few weeks! Knowing you, you probably roller up you sleeves and just told life : "bring it!"