Welcome to 1000 miles in 2017

Options
2»

Replies

• natashab0629
    natashab0629 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    I wish I seen this group sooner.. :( I am sooo late to the party but I would like to start and see how far I can go.My fitbit stats show I have about 500 miles since using it actively in February this year. I have been mostly been walking, recently added running and now adding cycling as I am doing the MS Bike Race in NYC in October. Guess I will see how many miles I can go.
  • MsHarryWinston
    MsHarryWinston Posts: 1,027 Member
    Options
    Wow, I'm SUPER late to this but I'd like to give it a try!
  • TavistockToad
    TavistockToad Posts: 35,719 Member
    Options
    i hit my 1000 miles (1001.1 to be exact!!!!) on wednesday, wooooooo!!!!!!!
  • drewfee726
    drewfee726 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hi everybody (Said in the voice of Dr. Nick from the Simpsons). My name is Drew. I know I am getting a late start to 2017 but I do have best of intentions. I am attempting to change my lifestyle habits and make healthier choices. I am doing this by eating mainly organic foods,cutting down my intake of calories, and TRYING to exercise every day. At one point I was biking at least 10 miles a day, and I dropped my weight to 140. I started this journey on September 28th, at that time I weighed in at 163. This is the heaviest that I have ever been (keep in mind I vertically challenged 5'4"). Since then I have dropped 10 lbs. My last weight in was 10/16/2017 at which point I weighed 152.9 lbs. I decided that weighing myself every day (even at the same time) was too frustrating and inconsistent due to weight fluctuations. So my next weigh in is Monday. Anyways I am looking for more Garmin friends to Add to my network. This will help us to not only be accountable, but also achieve our goals and improve our overall wellbeing.

If you use a garmin and would like to connect please feel free to add me! Search for Drew Weinstein and please add me!

I hope to get to know some of you in this journey!