Day 23: 9 May 2017

Options
TerriRichardson112
TerriRichardson112 Posts: 18,223 Member
edited May 2017 in Social Groups
Spent yesterday at the hospital with mom and grandma. They say Grandma is down to her last few days they are starting a Morphine drip and will see how it goes.
So sorry about grandma! Prayers and hugs for your family at this difficult time.

@everyonelse I see that you are all beavering away at your goals.

I have had a busy few days, but still on track with the goals. Today will be very full, am Craft Group, pm Art History, evening Theatre visit. And we are having new flooring fitted in the bathroom. C'est la vie!!! :sunglasses:

:heart: Have a great day! :heart:
:sunglasses: I know I will!!! :sunglasses:

Milestone 2 :sunglasses: Spring refocus on goals :sunglasses:

:heart: Starting Weight on 17/4/2017: 167 lbs
2nd Milestone: Weight on 6 May 2017: 165.2 lbs :heart: :sunglasses:
Goal weight: 157 lbs
Every day, to help me achieve my weight loss goal, I will:
:star: Prelog food ✅ 3/10 : follow through 2/10
:star: Do 20+ minutes each of Strength 2/10 : Flexibility ✅ 3/10
:star: Do 10000+ steps. 2/10
:star: Drink a minimum of 8 cups liquid. 2/10
:star: Take part in Sole Mates/GoTs/100 More Days Challenges. ✅ 3/10
:star: Refrain from eating after 8 pm 7/10 days each week. 1/7
:star: Refrain from eating after 9pm 3/10 days of my choice each 10 days 1/3

80464089.png

Replies

• SweetPeasMom55
    SweetPeasMom55 Posts: 3,385 Member
    Options
    Yesterday was an excellent day for grandma. I am guessing she will now slide the other way. I am doing great in the morning but come dinner time I am crashing. I am taking all of your advice when my body says enough I go to bed.
    NSV my tight pants are back to normal.
    Have a great day everyone!!!
  • RejsGirl
    RejsGirl Posts: 198 Member
    Options
    @2020pinktogo Glad to hear about grandma and your NSV! Nice job!!

Good Tuesday morning everyone! Today I go to the heart doctor to have an echo! Woo hoo! The better half stayed home to go with me so that's reassuring. I'm still feeling a bit under the weather. My nose was clogged all night and I have some sinus pressure in the ole noggin. Good times! I'm still workin' it though and yesterday went very well despite what's going on in my body.

Today's Goals:

1. Eat properly and log!
    2. Get in 30 minutes exercise & 10-12,000 steps
    3. Drink 6-8 glasses of water
    4. Read a chapter in my book (almost done!)
    5. Get those vitamins in there!!

Have a terrific Tuesday everyone!! Let's kill it today!!
  • PhedraJD
    PhedraJD Posts: 1,392 Member
    Options
    @RejsGirl Glad you have someone to go with you. Good luck. Remember when your body gets sick, it is a sign you need to rest. It is one of the bodies way of forcing you to take time for it.

Well I only did meh on my goals yesterday, but I stayed home from work, so not too bad.

Yesterday's Goals
    15000 steps Nope, 14500 (So close)
    Under calories :)
    Gym time :)
    Clean either closet or pantry. Nope got distracted with Hail
    Try to do hogwash challenge :s

Today's Goals:
    15000 Steps
    Under Calories
    Gym Time
    Lunch Walk
    Positive attitude (Already grumpy so going to be hard.)
    Patience (Training today.)

Week goals:
    No sugar stuff 1/5
    gym 1/4
    15000 0/ 7
  • Lilymay2
    Lilymay2 Posts: 2,524 Member
    Options
    Tuesday
    - TOPS tonight,
    - grandkids arriving in 45 minutes
    - meet new maintenance people at the cemetery at 10

I am hoping the rain holds off.... not fun for the kids if they can't get enough outside time. And not fun at the cemetery.
  • Kenda2427
    Kenda2427 Posts: 1,592 Member
    Options
    @Lilymay2 hope the weather holds for you, your plans don't need to include the rain today.

Good morning! I did awesome on my goals until I got home and then it went down the toilet. I am so disorientated with living in a camper in my driveway as my house sits there with no utilities and everything packed up. I just am having a hard time getting into a routine. And then the hungries hit big time once I had supper and I ended up hovering everything in sight.
    So today I will go for a walk at noon, just to clear the cobwebs.

Today's goals
    eat to plan
    stay under calories
    water
    walk at noon
    take dog and go for a good walk this evening
    no bingeing after supper

Have a great day everyone!
  • fitphoenix
    fitphoenix Posts: 9,673 Member
    Options
    @terririchardson112, so great that you've been able to stick to your goals even with lots going on!

@2020pinktogo, glad to hear about your grandma and your NSV! Hope the week keeps looking up. :)

@rejsgirl, hope everything goes well at the doctor's and all the results are positive. :)

@jdelaroy, "meh" isn't great but could be worse. ;) I hope today is better! You can do this. :)

@Lilymay2, grandkids visiting sounds like fun--hope the weather cooperates.

@Kenda2427, sorry everything's not going quite smoothly now that you're in the camper. I hope that the walk today helps and that you can come up with a routine while you are displaced. Hope everything goes smoothly with raising the house.

We actually have sunshine today, which is so exciting compared to the last week of rain and flooding. I'm hoping I can get out for a walk today at lunch instead of walking inside (though I'm very grateful I can walk inside when the weather is not behaving).
  • LisaPower123
    LisaPower123 Posts: 1,837 Member
    Options
    HI all!
    Just a quick check-in to say "Hi!"

I had an NSV yesterday. I had to work until after 5:00, then head to DS's soccer game. We got home at 7:30 & I didn't have take out or any alcohol :) We ate chicken that I had cooked a few days ago & salad.

I am not sleeping right now due to stress, so hopefully I get a good night sleep soon, so that I feel better.
    Have a great day!
  • danelutza19
    danelutza19 Posts: 2,025 Member
    Options
    Good morning flowers!!!

@lpeltenburg that's quite a great achievement for yesterday! Keep that up! Hope you can get some good sleep tonight!

Yesterday went good, accomplished all my goals but it was a bit messy and disorganized. I was finishing up my training as the clock stroke midnight. Some days are just like that....

Today I plan on staying on the same path but with better timing. Goals are as usual: under calories/good macros, training, chin-ups, steps, water and sleep.

Let's have a fabulous Tuesday!!!
  • GrandmaJackie
    GrandmaJackie Posts: 36,082 Member
    edited May 2017
    Options
    @2020pinktogo, I'm glad to hear your grandma might be turning around, ***hugs-***

Today, went well trying to get my yard, (flowers, and everything looking springy, lol. We had sooooo much rain these last 4 or 5 months, I've tried but with the wind storm a few days ago, another mess!

Today's goals.
    1. Evening yoga
    2. Morning run ✅
    3. Stay under calories.
    4. Start replanting my flowers in bigger pots, :) (Still need to do this)

<3<3 Let's make this happen! <3<3
    Weeks goals
    1. Hogwarts, Ilvermorny, Biggest Losser and GoT challenges
    2. A couple days of outside workouts
    3. Yoga Camp ...... yesterday but didn't complete the whole routine so I'all do
    4. Preplan Sat/Sun menu and workouts
    5. No late night snacking
    6. Lunches for the week (hubby) ✅
  • MonicaA2013
    MonicaA2013 Posts: 753 Member
    Options
    Sorry everyone I am doing another quick stop in tonight. Its been a LONG day. My B.L.Challenge is in its first week so i will be a little distracted till things settle. BUT i got all my goals done today so, YAY ME !!

@2020pinktogo Good to hear Grams had a good day. I will be thinking of you and your family prayers heading your way Hun.

@therestofyou Keep going strong !!! See you all tomorrow when i get a minute to check in.