Day 27: 13 May 2017

Options
TerriRichardson112
TerriRichardson112 Posts: 18,223 Member
edited May 2017 in Social Groups
@fitphoenix It's great that you have had all these NSVs. Persistence Pays!!! Keep up the good efforts.

I have had another hectic few days, but have done okay on my goals, a pretty relaxed weekend in prospect, then back to the grind on Monday. We have three more days until Milestone 3 on the 16th, so I will be doing what I can to drop a pound or two by Wednesday's weigh-in.

:heart: Have a weekend! :heart:
:sunglasses: I know I will!!! :sunglasses:

Milestone 3: 7-16 May :sunglasses: Spring refocus on goals :sunglasses:

:heart: Starting Weight on 17/4/2017: 167 lbs
2nd Milestone: Weight on 6 May 2017: 165.2 lbs :heart: :sunglasses:
Goal weight: 157 lbs
Every day, to help me achieve my weight loss goal, I will:
:star: Prelog food ✅ 7/10 : follow through 6/10
:star: Do 20+ minutes each of Strength 5/10 : Flexibility ✅ 7/10
:star: Do 10000+ steps. 6/10
:star: Drink a minimum of 8 cups liquid. 6/10
:star: Take part in Sole Mates/GoTs/100 More Days Challenges. ✅ 7/10
:star: Refrain from eating after 8 pm 7/10 days each week. 5/7
:star: Refrain from eating after 9pm 3/10 days of my choice each 10 days 2/3

80464089.png

Replies

• LisaPower123
    LisaPower123 Posts: 1,837 Member
    edited May 2017
    Options
    @TerriRichardson112 : good job sticking to your goals even though life if hectic right now.

Good morning all!

I have been working a lot this week. For the next 2-3 weeks, at least, I will be working every day. It does not work for our family's sanity/routine, but it has to be done. We have had a really difficult time finding employees. Normally we are closed for the last Sunday until Labour Day on Mother's Day, but we can't pass up the business this year, as the rain has delayed the start of the pool season. Long days & working everyday is the price I pay for very relaxed winters.

I have been SUPER hungry this week & my period started today, so hopefully I don't have to deal with bad cramps while working. It would be a bonus if the hunger goes away too!

Today's goals are simple:
    -smile
    -drink some water
    -stick to macros/calorie goal

Enjoy the day!
  • danelutza19
    danelutza19 Posts: 2,025 Member
    Options
    Good morning flowers!!!

@lpeltenburg you're doing lots of work and the hormonal timing isn't perfect but looking back at everything you have a lot to be proud of. You can't go wrong when putting your best effort in!!!

Good day for me yesterday. It's so funny how I've changed over the years... for Mother's Day I gifted myself another kettlebell ;) and told the family that there is no need to get me anything since I got exactly what I wanted.

Today's plan is eat within calories/macros, active rest day so just chin-ups and steps, water and good sleep.

Happy Mother's Day to all of us!!!
    Let's have a fabulous Saturday !!!!
  • GrandmaJackie
    GrandmaJackie Posts: 36,082 Member
    Options
    Morning,

@danelutza19, the last few years I've done the same thing for Mothers Day. This year I bought yoga blocks and a booster. Over the course of a few years I have a nice selection of workout toys!

Yesterday was one of those days it was hard to stay focus but it was a success. Last night I was extremely tired but come came the urge to snack late last night. Today hopefully the weather will cooperate, letting us get to the park with my daughter and grandkids.

Tomorrow afternoon I'm heading to my daughters for a few hours too. Having lunch and maybe some pool time! Today I'm keeping it simple with goals, healthy food choices and keep moving, focus focus and focus!
  • LisaPower123
    LisaPower123 Posts: 1,837 Member
    Options
    @danelutza19 : I was thinking of a kettle bell for Mother's Day as well. I know they haven't gotten me anything & I would love to do some squats & swings without having to go to the gym. Awesome idea!
  • SweetPeasMom55
    SweetPeasMom55 Posts: 3,385 Member
    Options
    After 23 days in the hospital grandma passed today. The rest of this month is going to be rough as mom and I have to get her apt. Cleaned out hopefully without too much from the peanut gallery. I can't believe how much opinions my uncle's have but they don't want to assist. If you want something ask for it Don't just take . I am just a packet cleaner and mover I don't want anything. I am downsizing but to listen to my uncle's bicker before my grandmother even passed was a lot to deal with.

• GrandmaJackie
    GrandmaJackie Posts: 36,082 Member
    Options
    After 23 days in the hospital grandma passed today. The rest of this month is going to be rough as mom and I have to get her apt. Cleaned out hopefully without too much from the peanut gallery. I can't believe how much opinions my uncle's have but they don't want to assist. If you want something ask for it Don't just take . I am just a packet cleaner and mover I don't want anything. I am downsizing but to listen to my uncle's bicker before my grandmother even passed was a lot to deal with.

@2020pinktogo, sorry about your grandma, my thoughts are with you and your family!
  • MonicaA2013
    MonicaA2013 Posts: 753 Member
    Options
    @2020pinktogo My warmest heartfelt sympathies go out to you and your family. I am also sorry for the way some family members can be during a time like that. Take time to grieve and let her go with the lord. She is no longer in pain and is sitting up high watching over you now. God Bless
  • Kenda2427
    Kenda2427 Posts: 1,592 Member
    Options
    @2020pinktogo, my deepest sympathies to you and your family on your grandmother's passing. You have had a tough time lately with both your mom and grandmom hospitalized. Keep strong and let others help you through this difficult time. <3