Hello....from the other side!!

Options
itsallgood803
itsallgood803 Posts: 133 Member
Wahahahaha! First post!

I've got a looooonnngggg way to go, but I'm making changes in my life. I have been exercising regularly for the past 6 weeks and I feel stronger and have more energy! I'm still learning to make better food choices, and I've slipped several times. But every time I fall, I get right back up and keep trying. I figure the more I get up, the more I'll be too frustrated to let myself fall!

Replies

• rugratnation
    rugratnation Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Hi. I have been working on changes and sticking to them also. I think I will adopt your logic "I figure the more I get up, the more I'll be too frustrated to let myself fall!" I like that. Good luck.
  • brandysm76
    brandysm76 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Hi just joined. From Toronto Canada, and long way to go on my fitness journey
  • rugratnation
    rugratnation Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Hi brandysm76. I joined a while ago but just got serious in the past 3 months, only posted for the first time a few days ago, lol. Good luck on your journey!
  • LaGrandePeche
    LaGrandePeche Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    Hey everyone how are we doing!??
  • sarahannevarty
    sarahannevarty Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    3.5lbs away from 199!
  • itsallgood803
    Options
    Awesome sauce!

I'm going strong on my workouts...slowly making progress!
  • sarahannevarty
    sarahannevarty Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    Soo the long weekend killed me and I gained a little back. It was really disappointing.
  • itsallgood803
    Options
    I understand...it happened to me too. But we just have to get back up and keep trying!