May 16 Sign In

Options
RangerRickL
RangerRickL Posts: 8,469 Member
Did I exercise for at least 20 minutes?
Did I stay within my calorie budget for the day?
Did I keep track of everything I ate and drank?

Replies

• SweetPeasMom55
    SweetPeasMom55 Posts: 3,385 Member
    Options
    At the wake last night I realized life is about living your life with no regrets.
    It was brought to my attention I was not crying. I said "No regrets." When we were leaving uncle #2 says see you at the funeral? I go no My other uncle stepped in and said she was at the hospital while she was alive and dying. More or less stating something you couldn't do nor your children who live in the area so back off. It doesn't bother me my brother has stepped in and he has not been home in 8 years. My stepping back gives him time with my parents. When I am with my parents we fall into an unspoken pattern. Like I walk into the house and will put over the tea kettle for tea. It will be good for him to actually spend some time with my parents.
  • Dosse1320
    Dosse1320 Posts: 242 Member
    Options
    @RangerRickL I agree. Good relationships is what makes me happy. @2020pinktogo No regrets.
  • am_change
    am_change Posts: 1,010 Member
    Options
    My 15 month old had me up most last night. When I picked her up, her nursery/daycare said she had a high temperature which gave me mum guilt for going to work. I had my first of 3 exams for the course I've been studying. Food choices weren't great. Exercise was just walking madly from place to place.

I need no regrets. It was my birthday on Saturday and I'd had a weight in mind I wanted to be at. I wasn't. Instead I've plateaued lately. Better than a gain but I have lots to lose. I need to break this cycle. Thanks to @craigo3154 s wise words yesterday. I need to keep them in mind. A good night's sleep would also help. Here's hoping.

@2020pinktogo sounds an emotional time. Families are complicated. You've been a rock for much of your family. Please make sure you ate also leaning on someone when you need to.
  • karenleona
    karenleona Posts: 3,959 Member
    Options
    am_change. " families are complicated". Such an understatement!!! Our family is currently fractured so to hurt feelings and it is killing me. Praying for resolution.

Food and logging good today but barely moving while enjoying my day off
  • lovesretirement
    lovesretirement Posts: 2,661 Member
    Options
    Exercise? No
    Tracking? Yes
    Within calories? Yes
  • fightingthetideofaging
    fightingthetideofaging Posts: 470 Member
    Options
    Did I exercise for at least 20 minutes? Yes...45 minute Strength and Fusion class, and a 30 minute Stability Ball Sculpt class.
    Did I stay within my calorie budget for the day? Yep
    Did I keep track of everything I ate and drank? Yep
  • ariel1116
    ariel1116 Posts: 555 Member
    Options
    Yes 90mins of cardio and weight lifting
    Yes
    Yes
  • phoebelayla
    phoebelayla Posts: 1,182 Member
    Options
    Yes x 3
    Ran x 90 min today and it felt great. Worn out now.
  • RangerRickL
    RangerRickL Posts: 8,469 Member
    Options
    I hit my highest time for my cardio/strength intervals. Admittedly, there is a rest interval in there too. 58 minutes for 375 calories expended. I did a Tabata of two different jump rope sessions for 8 rounds each time.
    Calories: under my limit
    Tracking: Ok
  • SephiraAllen
    SephiraAllen Posts: 78 Member
    Options
    Did I exercise for at least 20 minutes? yes
    Did I stay within my calorie budget for the day? yes
    Did I keep track of everything I ate and drank? yes
  • aeshippers
    aeshippers Posts: 416 Member
    Options
    Go Rick!! Awesome progress on that jump rope B)
  • Gus130
    Gus130 Posts: 598 Member
    Options
    I am skipping today. I think this is my last pass.
  • pribud
    pribud Posts: 453 Member
    Options
    Had a good day today

exercise yes 70 minutes aquamotion
    calories yes under by 200
    tracking yes

Even though I got to enjoy an awesome everything hamburger today(have been craving bad) I came in good for the day. Ordered one at lunch and was not really hungry at supper so just needed a salad and a sliver(1/8 of a small) of pizza. Glad that does not happen often as it came in at 998 calories WOW.
  • phoebelayla
    phoebelayla Posts: 1,182 Member
    Options
    I hit my highest time for my cardio/strength intervals. Admittedly, there is a rest interval in there too. 58 minutes for 375 calories expended. I did a Tabata of two different jump rope sessions for 8 rounds each time.
    Calories: under my limit
    Tracking: Ok

Fantastic!!!
  • am_change
    am_change Posts: 1,010 Member
    Options
    Yes, no, yes. Just over.